thinking about a second bike, opinions

My thoughts for those who would choose a 636, 750 or even the ZX10 over the K5 have not had the opportunity to ride a K5.

I actually bought a K5 as a second bike to my busa. Now the busa is a second bike to my K5. I dearly love that thing. Handling is a dream and the power is unbelievable. It takes a little getting use to the throttle but once you have mastered it, the K5 is a wheelie man's sweetheart!

I would suggest the GSXR 1000. After installing the exhaust and power commander, it smoothed out alot. Then I remapped and it got even better.

if things work right tommorrow i'll be picking up a 05 gsx 1000 ain't crazy about the color yet (apologies to those that do like it) black and yellow, i'm sure it will grow on me(maybe like a fungus?) was going to get a gsx 750 anniverary, but this was only a couple hundred more at a another dealer

I'd like to say GSXR750....cause it is an awesome machine. Well balanced, great power...all that.
But after tasting real power (busa), I'd have to give the 1000 the nod. Just can't get too much horsepower!
tounge.gif

i figure the same balance but another 30 horsepower if it's too much power i guess i will just have to live with it.
wink.gif

Why get a color you dont want? 06's will be available in September....also there will be an all black 06' later on.

Back