Think you're fast?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Watchin' this video of Rossi do his thang made me realize just how fuggin' slow my ass really is...
drooling3.gif
I thought this was a cool camera angle though. Should be titled, "Does this video make my ass look fast?". I'd have to give a resounding YES!!!
super.gif

Check out how close to vertical the dang horizon comes in some corners! Talk about some lean angle!

Oh, I also came to another realization while watchin' this video. As I watched the horizon rock from side to side in a way that I've only saw done in footage from fighter jet cockpit videos it suddenly hit me that this camera angle would be wasted on me. All you'd be able to see if that was me would be a bit of the tail section and my great big fat ass. I'm afraid I'd block the camera's view of the horizon a LOT more effectively than Li'l Rossi.
laugh.gif

Fwiw, I had to right click and save the vid to get it to work. It wouldn't stream from the host site. Just FYI in case someone else runs into the same problem...
Rossi skinnin' it back...

That boy is FAST.

and he makes it look so Damn easy
tounge.gif

see what hard work, good luck, and A LOT of talent will get ya
biggrin.gif

I have got to go watch this in person, I know this racing stuff is big out here in Italy too. Does anybody know where to look for a schedule?

Wow, that's pretty fast. I wonder if I could do that with The Busa? Never mind
tounge.gif

yee haw. How big is the trailer to carry his.. never mind I won't go there.

I bet if any of us did that for a living we would be just as fast...
cool.gif
I don't think so. There are lots of people that do this for a living, and few can keep within a few seconds of Rossi. Ofc, if we all did it for a living, we probably could make a video that looked very similar , but put us in an actual MotoGP race and we'd get spanked.

Back