kanji-hayabusa.jpg
gsxr-sized.jpg

The Harley wood is 14 x 14
harley-block.jpg

hayabusa-text.jpg

kanji-hayabusa.jpg

gsxr-sized.jpg

harley-block.jpg

You have been a busy buy Doug. Still want to see a pic of this laser!

:wtf:

Ban Captain
Ban Captain
Ban Captain

==========================================================

harley-block.jpg

OK I guess we can let it slide this time

harley-block.jpg

Awesome, i have so many things i want made i cant figure out where to start.

Capt...could you make this in wood for me if so how much?

Would like this image added to it as well..

Williams2.gif

Valor.jpg

Last edited:
Capt...could you make this in wood for me if so how much?

Would like this image added to it as well..

Williams2.gif

Valor.jpg

How big would you want the image? The rest of the text is easy enough, what kind of wood? Do you want it on a stained plaque or do you want to stain one yourself?

How big would you want the image? The rest of the text is easy enough, what kind of wood? Do you want it on a stained plaque or do you want to stain one yourself?

Would like the photo the same size as the emblem if possible. Stained would be cool. Even if you leave my fugly self out and just add Nero that would be cool 14 x 14. I don't mind you being creative.

Last edited:
i say laser a pic of nero into carbon fiber. and greg if you have to.

looks good!

makes my ears hurt just looking @ the Harley one!!

some day I will own a HOG and it will the quietest harley on the road!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually Nero passed in October of 2008 1997-2008. He was one heck of a Police dog, drive and desire to please like no other dog I ever trained. He loved to work and would until he passed out trying to find what we were looking for, voted top K9 in the state two years in row. If the block you are making reflects his sacrifice and service alone thats cool with me. Nero stayed engaged with a suspect during a lethal encounter which helped me live. Got him as a nine month old pup. He was rejected by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, dubbed too lazy for Police work..............he just needed love. The irony to this, I was rejected as an orphan....

Let me know Capt. He had a 92% find rate tracking in an urban enviroment. I miss him everyday.

1998-1999 "ALL GIVE SOME, SOME GIVE ALL"

Last edited:
Back