The Traveling Toaster

Is there still a traveling toaster or did this post just get shamelessly resurected?

405988d1231872828-new-protoform-r9-f-body-holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

batman.jpg

There is still a traveling toaster - I am not sure who has it... I passed it to Lavinrac in April.

There is still a traveling toaster - I am not sure who has it... I passed it to Lavinrac in April.

Dont think it has passed to anyone else yet Shawn. Lav has been busy with new job responsibilities and hasnt posted much.

That poor toaster usually gets passed at spring bash correct?

Dont think it has passed to anyone else yet Shawn. Lav has been busy with new job responsibilities and hasnt posted much.

Hmmm, lets see what happens soon!

Well the Toaster has arrived at my house, as i expected!
Ill post pics later!

toast and cookies anyone?:sasmokin:

im inspired:beerchug:! i wrote a few lines of a blue guitar song about it:music:.

*chorus-I want some toast and cookies baby. :music:
toast and cookies before my ride.:music:
i want some toast and cookies baby.
toast and cookies before my ride.
i want some toast and cookies baby.

so i can go out and obey the speed limit baby, cuz i don't need no speedin tickets today!:music:
cuz i told my sweet wife, i'd return, one day.
im hittin 0-200, and i can feel the salt stingin....my faaaace!
oooohh yeea...........
slide down the scale to finish with an Em Am Em :thumbsup:

and there ya have the i ain't got no toast or cookies blues.:beerchug:

Last edited:

You are correct Ace as usual. But I finally got a short break and had time to mail the Toaster out.. GixerHP is the happy new individual in possession of and will hopefully have more time than me to post up pics of it.

Last year I got the traveling cookie jar as soon as I returned from deployment, well I am currently in Kandahar, Afghanistan and would like to receive the toaster out here if at all possible.

not alowed to put the toaster in any danger:rulez:

you come back safe and maybe...

but we must protect the toaster!!:laugh:

WHO HAS THE TOASTER?

The toaster is supposed to be in one place for a few weeks at a time then be shipped off to someone else, who is holding it now?

someone plugged it in started making toast for them and no one else :poke:

:bump:

or if it was sent to the middle east it may have to be marked M.I.A.

Behold......!

It lives!

233abea4.jpg

Now what do I do with it? What member here is deserving the honor of being the next guardian of such a sacred object?

Its up to you, you pick where it goes, and how it gets there!

Back