The Super Mario customer bike on the dyno

BIG CC RACING

Registered
Just finished this project for a customer & thought I would share it. Mario is taking the engine out of the chassis & making his own so its all a bit strapped together for the dyno testing. Not our usual install but the power is not too bad.

https://youtu.be/edi_FGf-DGo

I'll leave the same reply I left on the other forum: Holy crap!! And lets get some details on the build.

Awesome Sean,simply awesome:bowdown:

How reliable is it?
I am not implying anything as i don't have the required knowledge, i am just curious...
Chris

Over 4 times the hp of a piped/tuned Busa.
I can't even comprehend that.
All I know is that I wanna ride it!
Awesome.

I am the first person to be very sceptical about power verses boost claims. This bike is a carbon copy of our Project Pisstake race bike as in 1550cc & running a very big Ball bearing turbo with our Billet race chargecooler & our Big Boy header kit. Below is the dyno graph & the Motec dataloging for the run. Ignore the dyno lambda reading as the pipe was being pushed out the exhaust. At this level you have to pre guess the fuel & adjust afterwards.

In answer to the other question , no I doubt the engine would last very long like this. Its a sliding scale. The boost pressure is not the problem at this level but the horsepower stresses through the entire engine. Hope that helps

Sean

776hp dyno.png

776hp log.png

Here are some of the build up runs. In between run 16 & run 26 things went wrong that caused big misfires. Diagnosing & tuning & conquering those misfires without destroying the engine in the process is the hard part. 650 even 680 is easy but 'other things' come into play on petrol based fuels that have so far prohibited people successfully going much passed the 700 power range.

That is why 3 out of the 6 people ever, who have achieved over 700 have done so using alcohol as it makes it much safer than this way with petrol. For a start alcohol gives +15% if tuned correctly.

I will see if I get tempted by the 800 figure in January....

dyno numbers.png

Back