The preakness...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Man i wish i coulda went there. I wanna see Rachel Alexandra Whoop the other horses Ass's they were trying to keep her out of the preakness saying because shes a filly and not a colt F that she Whooped ass at the oaks. Won by 20 lengths. They are just scared of her whooping all the horses asses i cant wait!!!!! she is the favorite altho mine that bird if he wins today would be 1 step away from the triple crown.

Last edited:
YES!!!!! SHE WON!!!! onto the belmont. damn ti they shoulda ran her at the derby!

Mind that bird would have won but they crowded the inside.Did you see it go from last to 2nd? glad that jockey that got bucked off in gates didnt get hurt that was crazy.

yah part of racing and being smart if you get crowded thats the jockeys fault. yah he was lucky. They kept the horses in the stalls too long. yah but if he was gonna win he would have he came around and had plenty of time to take the lead.

Bird would have won if it had been a 1 1/2 miler. But he didn't, and for $9,500 Bucks, I guess he did all right coming in second :laugh:

Back