The new drug to get high

1263509465511.png

Law enforcement is no longer a credible source?

Just curious, what do you think about the BBC article that sources this first hand in Africa circa 1999?

I think if Law enforcement says they have not actually seen any accounts of the said huffing...then yea..they should have did a little more research...i am a little forgiving since it was a local broadcast and not national.

There is SOOOO much to go into as far as the extent of this article with BBC....it is hard to explain how much effort went into this prank with one site in particular and the other website people migrated to after the first was closed down... there are literally Thousands of people that pull pranks constantly...most you never even hear of. This one just happened to get alot of press.. They "fed the trolls" which just compounded it further...

Like I said there are tons of pranks pulled... same guys that twitted RIP Kanye Goodnight sweet prince..they put that up on some other sites too..the next day news agencies were reporting kanye west was dead in a car accident....

Might as well tell you guys too that the polls you seen on FOX news AND MSNBC rating Obama's first year in office were effected b/c of this site... On FOX news everyoen gave Obama an A... on MSNBC they rated him low... WHY?? Just to aggrivate both sides that lose their mind over this stuff... This isn't just a few guys either....thousands are on this website and they voted repeatedly...

I do not like any major news source b/c they filter the news so much it isn't news anymore... So anytime any major news site like FOX or MSNBC gets made a fool of...it is good times!

snopes.com: New Drug - Jenkem

This has been going on for years...It started on a message board as a joke and it took off further than they expected... I can't believe a news agency actually reported this...it was a joke in HS 10 years ago...we used to tell the teachers kidswere doing it toget them worked up....

From what i read on snopes it is real, but the false is that kids are making it their drug of choice.

It's not an internet joke. In fact, many police agencies actually take this seriously, true or not. I know for a fact that our local Sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject. Now, whether or not it was based on factual information, I'll leave that for you to decide. But it is most assuredly not an internet prank.

So if Fox News reported on it, it's only because credible sources confirmed it first.

We have a memorandum on it in my department but I've never seen or heard of anyone actual doing it. Freaking weird.:peoples:

Back