The new drug to get high

It's not an internet joke. In fact, many police agencies actually take this seriously, true or not. I know for a fact that our local Sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject. Now, whether or not it was based on factual information, I'll leave that for you to decide. But it is most assuredly not an internet prank.

So if Fox News reported on it, it's only because credible sources confirmed it first.

It IS an internet joke....It is a MEME started by a website that is notorious for starting false info and spreading it rapidly...same one that did the rick roll... Your local sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject! LMAO...you need to vote a new sheriff in and QUICK! All you have to do is google byproducts of sewage to see none of those will get you high..kill you yes..but not make you high..... Not attacking you...i think...just trying to get you to not take everything you read on the news seriously..(which was the purpose of this meme) LULZ...

Jenkem - Encyclopedia Dramatica

The following is an excerpt from above link that was taken from the message boards following FOX's airing of this....i cried for hours laughing so hard when they aired this and posted it on the board..WIN

"Hear that last bit? Fox actually thinks there's an outside chance that poopin' in a container and sniffing it could be considered illegal. Not that they want to control *everything* you think and do. Holy sh##, they said fu##ing butthash on TV. All is now right with the world. They said, FU**ing BUTTHASH, on TV.

EDIT: SO "credible" sources confirmed to fox that pooping in a container and huffing it will get you high...HAHAHA...sorry...this is bringing so much laughter to my life.... FOX news are idiots for reporting this...you could have contacted any farmer with a "muck pit" to tell you otherwise! HAHA...memories of FOX news getting made fools of...

Jenkem.jpg

Last edited:
Is it a misdemeanor or a felony if I fart on my finger and smell it?

cheers
ken

Will police be arresting dogs when they sniff each others butts?

cheers
ken

Massive illegal jenkem factory discovered in upstate New York!!!!

3716673-The-modern-dairy-farm-0.jpg

cheers
ken

FOX 'NEWS' INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS

Homeless street people, The real reason they always smell like sh!t.

cheers
ken

stinkycheese1.jpg

Stinky Limburger cheese

The new "crack cocaine" for jemkem users?

cheers
ken

Police discover Jemkem"shine" stills, a tradition in Ozarks for generations.

outhouse.jpg

cheers
ken

It's not an internet joke. In fact, many police agencies actually take this seriously, true or not. I know for a fact that our local Sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject. Now, whether or not it was based on factual information, I'll leave that for you to decide. But it is most assuredly not an internet prank.

So if Fox News reported on it, it's only because credible sources confirmed it first.
Do you live in Collier County?:lol::lol::lol:

Two things

Can I now be arrested for having jenkem stains in my underwear ?
And are there certain types of food you can eat to increase the potency ?
Don't smoke Buddha and I can't stand sess !
Need the Ch!t that killed Elvis

:rofl:

Last edited:
Can't believe I flushed a kilo of Jenkem this morn....
Man I coulda sold that ch!t on the 'crack' market !

:rofl:

If this is really goin on, it's just plain sick. Kids need to do something better with their spare time!

It IS an internet joke....It is a MEME started by a website that is notorious for starting false info and spreading it rapidly...same one that did the rick roll... Your local sheriff's department issued a memorandum on the subject! LMAO...you need to vote a new sheriff in and QUICK! All you have to do is google byproducts of sewage to see none of those will get you high..kill you yes..but not make you high..... Not attacking you...i think...just trying to get you to not take everything you read on the news seriously..(which was the purpose of this meme) LULZ...

I took nothing seriously. I am simply saying that blaming Fox News for something that was obviously taken seriously by law enforcement agencies is rather silly. What level of credibility is required for a story to check out? Do we have to catch a person in the act before we report on it these days? I hope not. I would like to think we can take the word of law enforcment when these things are being reported. In this case, it is a hoax, but is quite a successful hoax.

The problem and possible reason that other departments issued this warning was due to a willingness to pass along any and all information from other departments as an information sharing policy. So what started out as a Collins County bulletin was likely copied and tranmistted to other counties, mine included. The departments involved should not be held liable for perpetuating what seemed to be a legitimate concern at the time.

And for those of you lambasting Fox, I just want to point out that BBC reported on this as early as 1999. So Fox News may be late to the party, but they are far from the only news agency duped by this. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/406067.stm

Last edited:
I took nothing seriously. I am simply saying that blaming Fox News for something that was obviously taken seriously by law enforcement agencies is rather silly. What level of credibility is required for a story to check out? Do we have to catch a person in the act before we report on it these days?

I just think they are all idiots for beliving this...anyone that reported on it. :laugh: And, for the most part, news agencies should have sources that caught someone in the act doing something...unless you are just an entertainment show...otherwise it isn't news...it is rumors. Credibility?? Saying someone huffed poop?? I would say talk to a scientist and get their opinion...or talk to anyone who has had to use a porta john at a concert...

Alot of people got duped into beliving this..thats what makes it funny...It's also the reason i take alot of stuff on the news with a grain of salt unless they had video footage...

I just think they are all idiots for beliving this...anyone that reported on it. :laugh: And, for the most part, news agencies should have sources that caught someone in the act doing something...unless you are just an entertainment show...otherwise it isn't news...it is rumors. Credibility?? Saying someone huffed poop?? I would say talk to a scientist and get their opinion...or talk to anyone who has had to use a porta john at a concert...
Law enforcement is no longer a credible source?

Alot of people got duped into beliving this..thats what makes it funny...It's also the reason i take alot of stuff on the news with a grain of salt unless they had video footage...

Just curious, what do you think about the BBC article that sources this first hand in Africa circa 1999?

Back