The "Man Trip"

Re: Man trip day 14

A few more

56-0.jpg

When I was getting my camera lense out of my luggage my wet swim suit was on top so I hung it on my mirror... Steve thought it was a great opportunity to stretch em out and show how fat I was....
56-1.jpg

56-2.jpg

56-3.jpg

56-4.jpg

56-5.jpg

56-6.jpg

56-7.jpg

56-8.jpg

56-9.jpg

57-0.jpg

56-0.jpg

56-1.jpg

56-2.jpg

56-3.jpg

56-4.jpg

56-5.jpg

56-6.jpg

56-7.jpg

56-8.jpg

56-9.jpg

57-0.jpg

Re: Man trip day 13

Cap, always loved red sand country..thanks for sharing all of your sights...no wonder it took u 10 hours to go 500 miles...:laugh

Stunning Pic's Guy's......all one could say WOW what a trip you guy's had...Thanks for sharing our beautiful country with us. :beerchug:

Great series of pics covering your adventure well done to both of you, this should inspire more to take that long put off road trip:thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Re: Man trip day 13

Damn Cap, you do a hellofa job at snapping photos while on the move. Some beautiful country you found on Day 13! :thumbsup:

Re: Man trip day 11

Well, we rolled into Downieville where low and behold the local CHP officer was being cornered/accosted/chatted up by uncle Steve. Lamb has met Steve a couple times, although the conversations certainly haven't been of any real substance, but both times Uncle Steve had found the local constable. Must be in the water! :poke:

It was great to see you again Cap. The short conversation was much too short. Lamb is gonna have to make atrip down your way one of these days!

Re: Man trip day 11

Your welcome here anytime Lamb.. you always have a place to stay...

Back