The "Man Trip"

Re: Man trip day 13

Loving the pics!! I can only hope to make a trip like that eventually in my lifetime!

As much as I like the big cities, there's nothing that compares to the open beauty of this Country ....

I love both of you guys, but right now I don't like you very much!:laugh:

Nothing else to say except, WOW. I am so envious of you guys. Hate to see it end, really enjoyed looking at the latest pics each morning when I got to work.
:bowdown:

I'm so jealous. This type trip is definetely something I have to do one day. Great pics by the way.

im really hoping i can get in on one of these trips....sooner than later. im shooting for next spring or fall. this year is out of the pic with the new job and all. cant be off work that long already as im going to dc to see my bro in 2 weeks. ill miss one week of work for that.

anyhow beautiful ride guys. i cant wait to put my own together. maybe i can get my dad and thapp to go along.:cheerleader:

Man trip day 14

Well folks all things must come to an end... We left Pagosa Springs Colorado this morning and made it all the way to Guymon Oklahoma. We went through Taos, Eagles Nest, Clayton NM, the Rio Grand and then back to Oklahoma. We will make it home in about 5 hours tomorrow... Here are some of the pics from today, I need to go get something to eat.

55-0.jpg

55-1.jpg

55-2.jpg

55-3.jpg

55-4.jpg

55-5.jpg

55-6.jpg

55-7.jpg

55-8.jpg

55-9.jpg

55-0.jpg

55-1.jpg

55-2.jpg

55-3.jpg

55-4.jpg

55-5.jpg

55-6.jpg

55-7.jpg

55-8.jpg

55-9.jpg

Re: Man trip day 14

Awesome Cap! I kinda hate to see the "Man Trip" series end, but I know you two have to be worn completely out by now! Welcome home guys and thank you for all the entertainment and pics!! :bowdown:

Awesome Cap! I kinda hate to see the "Man Trip" series end, but I know you two have to be worn completely out by now! Welcome home guys and thank you for all the entertainment and pics!! :bowdown:

Could Not have said it Better Myself.............Good Stuff CAP !!

Be careful getting home in the morning, get some rest bro! :beerchug:

Back