The "Man Trip"

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like another great trip for cap and Uncle Steve this year... We are going to definately put some miles on this year... We are expecting a little over 5000 this time....

We held off until the last minute to let you all know about the adventure because we were unsure if we were even going to be able the make the trip happen much less when... It all worked out over the past week so I get to tell you about it...

The plans are pretty rough right now, we have some guidelines that we put together as daily goals but nothing set in stone... The plan is to leave OKC at 4am and head to Colorado..... The loop we are going to be making will be something like this....

OKC > Colorado > Wyoming > Glacier National Park > Washington State > Pacific Coast Highway (all of Oregon), Great Redwoods, Carson City (The week before the stampede) > Utah > Colorado > Back home.......

I plan on putting videos up just like last year, we have all the camera equipment of your local news crew on the bikes and we will be posting from the Iphone as we go....

I will start a new thread at the big stops we make just to keep things clean and tidy........

It's time to go to bed so I can get up at 3am......

cap

Re: The "Man Trip" starts in 7 hours....

Have fun and be safe:thumbsup:

Cap , Have a Great Time & Make it back safely ! :thumbsup:

Never been on a 5000 miler, but have been on several 1500 to 2000 miles with the guys I ride with. Some of the best trips we have had, did not have a destination, just a direction. Wishing you guys a great time and a safe trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Have a great time!

The choosen route looks loverly..... and with a GREAT Friend to boot.... (Life is good!)

Wishing y'all a safe journey!

Dude I am totally Jealous!!!
Have a good time and be safe:beerchug:

OKC > Colorado > Wyoming > Glacier National Park > Washington State > Pacific Coast Highway (all of Oregon), Great Redwoods, Carson City (The week before the stampede) > Utah > Colorado > Back home.......
cap
Hey Cap! You two OKies will be way past due for some good ole home cookin' when you finally pass through Carson City! Uncle Steve has my phone number and the little lady around the house is the best cook this side of the Rockies! I'll be standing by..............I also have a GoPro helmet mounted camera and hope to trail along with you guys for a spell when you depart to get some footage for the ORG!!:thumbsup:

Back