The Mail Man

BaybeeBusa04

Registered
One Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he notices that both cars are in the driveway, his wonder is cut short by Bob the homeowner coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles. "Wow Bob, looks like you guys had a h3ll of a party last night." the Mailman comments.
Bob in obvious pain replies,"Actually we had it Saturday night,
this is the first I have felt like moving since 4 am Sunday morning." We had a about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for the Christmas Cheer and got a bit wild. Hell we even got so drunk that around midnight we started playing WHO AM I." The Mailman thinks a moment and says, " How do you play that?" Bob continues between hung over gasps," Well all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our "units" showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is." The Mailman laughs and says,"Damn, I am sorry I missed that." "Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds, "your name was guessed four or five times."
<span style='color:blue'></span>

Must be something in the water in Virginia.
rock.gif

<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>I have yet to see a hot mailman though. Whats up with that?

<!--EDIT|BaybeeBusa04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077210742 -->

I have seen quite a few NICE UPS guys though!
smile.gif

My husband always jokes that our youngest son, David, has "mailman blonde" because his hair is so white...I'm not telling...
tounge.gif

That looks nice Carrie! I'm sure you're excited to get it...

So, clarify something for me...you ride with Paul pillion, or do you ride a motorcycle yourself? Just curious...

FedEx guys...yeah, seen some good looking ones, but one we had here at work a few years back started following me...he was sort of creepy and I was so glad when I saw he wasn't on my route anymore!
wow.gif

I just ride with my hunnie for now...I might start riding next summer....my dream tho is to drag race them!

Update on my helmet...Its in PA...I hope its here soon cause I wanna go ride this weekend!! He's been out on the bike for two days now...Im getting jealous!!!

Carrie

I just ride with my hunnie for now...I might start riding next summer....my dream tho is to drag race them!

Update on my helmet...Its in PA...I hope its here soon cause I wanna go ride this weekend!!  He's been out on the bike for two days now...Im getting jealous!!!

Carrie
Hasn't it been nice the last two days! I'm jealous of him too...I haven't had a chance to go out, and my Busa's partially taken apart to do some mods...I'm screaming to get on it and ride though!

Hope to see you riding on your own real soon Carrie!!! It's a blast...
biggrin.gif

Back