The election is over

It appears so...

Trump's slight upswing points to the short memory of part of the citizenry. Trump's actions didn't change; the fallout just lost momentum.
Biden is well beyond his prime. This is the most publicized and incredibly accepted travesty of my adult life; the fact that these two represent the best choices the American public has. It simply can't be. I love this country and this is really hard to watch.

Trump's slight upswing points to the short memory of part of the citizenry. Trump's actions didn't change; the fallout just lost momentum.
Biden is well beyond his prime. This is the most publicized and incredibly accepted travesty of my adult life; the fact that these two represent the best choices the American public has. It simply can't be. I love this country and this is really hard to watch.
I am sure you approve of the mostly 10 million illegals that have entered this country since your favorite puppet and cronies were installed. How many of them live at your house? All they want are jobs with no green card requirement... right? The law breaking leftist never quit... so... if Americans won't vote democrat the leftist will import people that will... right?

I am sure you approve of the mostly 10 million illegals that have entered this country since your favorite puppet and cronies were installed. How many of them live at your house? All they want are jobs with no green card requirement... right? The law breaking leftist never quit... so... if Americans won't vote democrat the leftist will import people that will... right?
Currently zero but I did have a guy from the Czech Republic live with me for about 4 months. He started a lawn service and did quite well, saving thousands of dollars. He now lives in New Zealand and I love him like a son. As far as Biden being my favorite puppet, it doesn't matter what I say as you will forget or ignore it. I've said all along the last election was lose/lose and the current situation is a fiasco. Democrats need a different face, the Republicans need a face period. It's not looking good.

By the way, you're right, I am easily amused. It keeps me young at heart.

Last edited:
Currently zero but I did have a guy from the Czech Republic live with me for about 4 months. He started a lawn service and did quite well, saving thousands of dollars. He now lives in New Zealand and I love him like a son. As far as Biden being my favorite puppet, it doesn't matter what I say as you will forget or ignore it. I've said all along the last election was lose/lose and the current situation is a fiasco. Democrats need a different face, the Republicans need a face period. It's not looking good.
Their will always be anecdotal exceptions to the norm when millions of people are involved in illegal acts. For every person you say made it by coming here and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, how many came under false alsylum pretenses and then became a burden in some way or another to our generous blue tainted politically based sanctuary city and state operations of free stuff for everyone?

We now have more illegals here in the USA than the separate populations of 33 states. It is a contrived invasion meant to harm America.

Their will always be anecdotal exceptions to the norm when millions of people are involved in illegal acts. For every person you say made it by coming here and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, how many came under false alsylum pretenses and then became a burden in some way or another to our generous blue tainted politically based sanctuary city and state operations of free stuff for everyone?

We now have more illegals here in the USA than the separate populations of 33 states. It is a contrived invasion meant to harm America.
Hi. That is only free stuff for illegal people. We who love here have to pay for them. Maybe we need a 20% tax to help all of them. Every body would just love to do that to help them.

Just found this Gem
Someone needs to get up on the floors of the house and senate and tell democrats to just STOP. We get it. You don’t like trump. You loathe him,

he ain’t bought and paid for like you, he doesn’t kiss a$$ or mince words but yall need to get over it because the rest of the country shouldn’t be

expected to abide by YOUR whims and dislikes. It’s why we have elections so THE PEOPLE can make their voices heard though these days too

many sheeple on bith sides though more on left than right that keep reelecting the same tired career criminal and corrupt politicians.

Personally I dislike trump. His hyperbole and egomaniacal narcissism is unmatched BUT unlike liberals I don’t vote based on character flaws or

emotion. I vote based on facts, Stata, historical evidence and that tells me beyond ANY doubt he was a great president that did some seriously

fantastic things for this country- some of which hadn’t happened in several decades, others over half a century. Sure he fumbled a bit but overall

he did a TON of stuff that was best for THE COUNTRY AND PEOPLE. Not what was best for staus quo politicians and unelected bureaucrats and

for that he has my vote.

This quote pretty much says what is on the minds and opinions of millions of real Americans... in my opinion anyway.

A ton of good stuff? There’s several million more Americans that don’t agree. Are you saying that because of that they’re not real Americans? This is going to be a long 8 months.
If Trump ever did anything good you would ignore and forget about it.

Here is what you don't understand. The rule of law is outlined in many ways through the guiding principles found in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. You are pro illegal immigration... that fact you will deny... millions of people think like you... open borders are great for America... its ok... deniers are everywhere.

Last edited:
Let’s say closed borders are the answer; what else did Trump do? The economy is not the answer. In not accepting election results, did he align himself with the constitution? What else did he do well?

Let’s say closed borders are the answer; what else did Trump do? The economy is not the answer. In not accepting election results, did he align himself with the constitution? What else did he do well?
You seem to have a sense of humor that misses the mark entirely. How about telling NATO partners to pay up? Or, do you prefer protecting countries that have enemies that could disrupt economies world wide? Accepting election results? Keep drinking the kool aid narrative... the election was stolen and it is coming out more and more all the time. The left is panicking now and it appears that covid won't work again to set up the corrupt practices put into play last time. Besides... 10 trillion cell phone pings screened with a program shows the bread crumb like trails of couriers stuffing mail boxes like Wanda did in Atlanta and that other guy did in Chicago. Not to mention the thousands of videos recorded showing ballot box stuffing at all hours of the night... you still believe the MSM propaganda... your team of gullible believers is shrinking daily.

I could go on, but, what's the point? Plenty of people are waking up now. Tomorrow night when Biden does his state of confusion address in front of Congress Trump will be calling out the lies in real time. The lies will be coming regularly like they do so often from the last 2 living brain cells in Biden head. Jill should be arrested for elder abuse.

I already posted a list of 25 items Trump accomplished while the leftist democrat disrupters of liberty and freedom attacked him at every turn.
It will be different this time... we aren't going to have the Steele Dossier and the dog and pony Russia show with Mueller like we did last time. This time is should be Obama going down with Operation Crossfire that was spying on Trump's campaign and using the FBI, and CIA to set up foreign intelligence agencies to do the illegal spying where they tracked 26 people involved in Trumps campaign.

You seem to have a sense of humor that misses the mark entirely. How about telling NATO partners to pay up? Or, do you prefer protecting countries that have enemies that could disrupt economies world wide? Accepting election results? Keep drinking the kool aid narrative... the election was stolen and it is coming out more and more all the time. The left is panicking now and it appears that covid won't work again to set up the corrupt practices put into play last time. Besides... 10 trillion cell phone pings screened with a program shows the bread crumb like trails of couriers stuffing mail boxes like Wanda did in Atlanta and that other guy did in Chicago. Not to mention the thousands of videos recorded showing ballot box stuffing at all hours of the night... you still believe the MSM propaganda... your team of gullible believers is shrinking daily.

I could go on, but, what's the point? Plenty of people are waking up now. Tomorrow night when Biden does his state of confusion address in front of Congress Trump will be calling out the lies in real time. The lies will be coming regularly like they do so often from the last 2 living brain cells in Biden head. Jill should be arrested for elder abuse.

I already posted a list of 25 items Trump accomplished while the leftist democrat disrupters of liberty and freedom attacked him at every turn.
It will be different this time... we aren't going to have the Steele Dossier and the dog and pony Russia show with Mueller like we did last time. This time is should be Obama going down with Operation Crossfire that was spying on Trump's campaign and using the FBI, and CIA to set up foreign intelligence agencies to do the illegal spying where they tracked 26 people involved in Trumps campaign.
Hi. I voted for Trump but now I found out that the

Didn't allow any wars to start. Made us energy independent.
:laugh:
You seem to have a sense of humor that misses the mark entirely. How about telling NATO partners to pay up? Or, do you prefer protecting countries that have enemies that could disrupt economies world wide? Accepting election results? Keep drinking the kool aid narrative... the election was stolen and it is coming out more and more all the time.
Every US president in memory have encouraged NATO members to increase their military budgets. Trump’s buddy Putin is the reason most are afraid.
As far as election results grow the hell up.

:laugh:

Every US president in memory have encouraged NATO members to increase their military budgets. Trump’s buddy Putin is the reason most are afraid.
As far as election results grow the hell up.
Some NATO members are cheating the 2% GDP rules for maintaining their pledge to fund NATO.... Trump called it out and made it clear they needed to step up their fair share for US defenses to protect their shipping lanes through dangerous parts of the world.

You are missing the point of diplomacy in world politics. If you take an adversarial position with foreign leaders the results will likely escalate into wars. If you make peace and work on solutions like Trump did in the ME the result is increased trade between countries and the hatchet getting buried for the time being. Did Kim tone it down after meeting in person with Trump? What is Kim doing now? Did Putin invade anything east or south of Russia during Trump's term? Did Biden and Obama see Russia invasions of Crimea and Ukraine under their watch?

Well... your TDS is incurable... you must think Zuckerburg spending 100s of millions to arrange counting facilities where the election results could be shielded from public view is a good thing. You must think 2000 Mules is a right wing propaganda movie... you still think unsanitary sanctuary cities where illegals fight with cops, then get arrested, then released in hours is the price we pay to have an open border. You must approve of the cartels making millions, raping women and extorting big coyote fees ( slavery ) under the threat of families being murdered back home is ok.

Grow up you say? I think you should follow your own advise instead of telling me what I should be thinking.

Grow up you say? I think you should follow your own advise instead of telling me what I should be thinking.
All you do is tell people how to think. Trump commended Putin on his "decisiveness". Trump followers look the other way on that, as they do so many of his questionable statements. I might actually be of the opinion that he would be a better choice than an 81 year old Biden who looks to be in freefall as far as acuity, and that scares the crap out of me.

Edit: Nah

Last edited:
Back