The Bible of the Hayabusa

Darn my cover is blown ! Should never have released the information about it or scanned the images a week before it's published !

Actually it was quite easy to find as it does actually exist. Didn't manage to find anything for the ZX12 though :)

Malcolm,
Here is order info: http://www.
kinokuniya.co.jp/english/index.html

Los Angeles Store
123 Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka Street Suite 205,Los Angeles,
CA 90012, U.S.A.
(TEL)213-687-4480
The book name is 'Hayabusa', Japanese cost is
2500 yen, ($33.75 US) and most importantly the book order number is ISBN4-88641-434-6
I talked to a nice Japanese man named Dave.
ducmanic
Los Angeles

Dazee, THANK YOU !!!!

The book is awsome!

As soon as we see the t-shirts - it will be on its way to Japan.

The parts information(exploded drawings, part names and numbers) is all in english and that alone makes this book a treasure to have.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

I would have to say the flaming busa is my favorite followed closely by the Blue and white, and Yellow and black, Oh hell I like them all!!!

I just got a postcard from the book store in Los Angeles-My Mook is here! On Saturday i will go into LA and get it. Less than three weeks from the day i ordered it to now.

ducmanic
Los Angeles

Dumanic, the book is awsome and should be in everyones book collection.

DaZee, I ordered your shirts and I will ship them as soon as the arrive at my door.

DaZee, I ordered my book today, thanks for the info. If anyone is going to call the L.A. store and order just ask for Ishihara, he is now up to speed about the book and was very helpful. Great pic's and I can't wait to get my copy!
Dave

Finding the Bookstore in Little Tokyo in LA is part of the puzzle. This is a great mook and doubles as a parts book. I can bring my copy to the LA bussa meeting on the weekend on Melrose. This "Mook" can only contribute to the growing global cultural phenomenon that is Bussa'.
ducmanic
Los Angeles

Anyone knows of any Book Store in the Bay Area that might carry or can order the book.This would be the San Francisco,Oakland,San Jose area.I know we have a Japan town in San Jose and one in San Francisco but I'm not sure if they have any Book Stores that would cater to Japanese books/mags.Any help would be welcome.

Cisco, I live in Wisconsin and I ordered my book from LA. It will be a little extra with shipping but they will be more than happy to help. See my post on who to ask for. Hope this is helpful.
Dave

Back