The Art of TP

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
It's a well known tradition for the Bash that someone inevitably will have their baby TP'd if left unattended for ANY amount of time. Now this tradition used to hold true only to the night time hours (so I'm told). Well, not this year. Observe......

Summer 2008 223.jpg

Summer 2008 224.jpg

Some even tried to lock their's up at night. This does not stop the determined.....

Summer 2008 254.jpg

Summer 2008 255.jpg

I wanna know why Dons bike (parked in front of mine) was missed.... :rofl: he has some kind of immunity?

I wanna know why Dons bike (parked in front of mine) was missed.... :rofl: he has some kind of immunity?

Yeah, your greatness protected him...jeez, I never thought I'd be the one explaining this to YOU Mr. B :rofl:

Hmmm - seems that Caesar got more TP on him... :whistle:

CIMG5687.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems as so you weren't really safe.....don't worry though. Anastasia has plans up her sleeve. No one is safe! :rofl:

You tell Anastasia I won't hook her up with the goods (raffle tickets) next time :p

My poor Caesar :laugh: What did he ever do to anyone?!

Oh, but mine fell victim the next night :laugh:

img_0367.jpg

I forgot about that one! I didn't have the camera to catch it though. Anastasia did have help on most of her work.... I just can't say who. :whistle: I can say he doesn't have much hair on top.......

Last edited by a moderator:
You tell Anastasia I won't hook her up with the goods (raffle tickets) next time :p

My poor Caesar :laugh: What did he ever do to anyone?!

All I can say is that you probably want to keep ol' Caesar locked up at night. That was Randy's downfall. The trailer wasn't locked yet.

That is a terrible Bash tradition. The desecration of a Busa with biodegradeable products. I think the one who started it should be flogged.

That is a terrible Bash tradition. The desecration of a Busa with biodegradeable products. I think the one who started it should be flogged.

You better just hope that the next time you are in the area that you don't come to my house! I'm telling ya....no one is safe. :poke:

Yeah, your greatness protected him...jeez, I never thought I'd be the one explaining this to YOU Mr. B :rofl:

Don's trailer on the other hand:whistle: does not have any divine protection. I believe Randy might know something about that:laugh:

Back