The Acehole has landed..

Thanks everyone. So sad to leave all your friends. I'm going thru withdrawls already.
We are here in Wisconsin with plenty of room and roads. The snow is not flying yet so we are riding.:poke:

We are here in Wisconsin with plenty of room and roads. The snow is not flying yet so we are riding.:poke:

I'll be giving you a call as soon as I know when the trip to chicago is, my friend.

Glad you made it home safe, Nice meeting you Ace see ya in the Spring...

Ace seeing that pic of your bike makes me remember just how darn nice it is in person. That Busa gets my vote and best colors and most well thought out. Wardie

Ace seeing that pic of your bike makes me remember just how darn nice it is in person. That Busa gets my vote and best colors and most well thought out. Wardie

Well thanks Larry..
And make sure you have a room booked at the Phillips for the spring bash..you wont want to miss it!

Glad you had a good ride home. It was great seeing you again. I'll get you a pic of the HD pin.

Glad you made it home dude1 It was good to meet you, but you know...you gotta be one of the nicest aceholes i've met so far! :laugh:
See ya in the spring!

Back