The 3 things i learned in 4 years w/ the org

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
#1. The H.org Rox!

#2. No...if yer azz is 250+ LBS?...and you KNOW how to ride?...you won't get 3K miles out of a pair of dunlop quali's...but if your a panty waist 110LB'er that can't ride fer shid?....ya might get 5K miles out of a set of quali's...and you all know...that ain't a guess...that's just how it is. :rofl:

#3. It's amazing how several, liberal coats of amourall silicone will bring back a CF exhaust cannister to a brand new outta da box glossy sheen..Orens akra CF can was gett'in all like patchy dry look'in..but not anymore. :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

The org is a cool place to hangout! I also dont weigh 250 (175)... but do ride the big girl (busa) hard and get close to 3.5k to 5k ouot of both front and rear! Dont have a carbon can.....but good advice to know how to restore the look of one!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The org is a cool place to hangout! I also dont weigh 250 (175)... but do ride the big girl (busa) hard and get close to 3.5k to 5k ouot of both front and rear! Dont have a carbon can.....but good advice to know how to restore the look of one!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yep...i was amazed...after deing ridden hard and put away wet for about a year?...Oren's akro cf cannister was looking pretty sad....drank that armourall up like kool-aid at a jim jones festival..and viola..all glistening lie the day it came outta da box. :thumbsup:

Back