Thanks to Justin at Honda East

rdeluca

Registered
Just wanted everyone to know that the level of service I received from Justin at Honda east was world class. He goes above and beyond to make people happy and if something isnt right he'll fix it. Thanks Justin!:thumbsup:

Okay...it's worth a try...Justin, I need a 1.75L bottle of Crown Royal and a gorgeous young topless waitress to serve it to me. How much and is the shipping free?

Okay...it's worth a try...Justin, I need a 1.75L bottle of Crown Royal and a gorgeous young topless waitress to serve it to me. How much and is the shipping free?

You might wanna specify a Gender for that waitress... Justin is good but cant read minds. Thats like neglecting to see the adams apple and asking out the pre-op tranny cause she "gets you"!! Trust me, No one wants that suprise. :whistle:

You might wanna specify a Gender for that waitress... Justin is good but cant read minds. Thats like neglecting to see the adams apple and asking out the pre-op tranny cause she "gets you"!! Trust me, No one wants that suprise. :whistle:

:rofl:

Sounds like someone had a memorable trip to Vegas!

I haven't had much time to cruise the forum lately, but I appreciate the rep points Ralph. I just saw this thread today. Thanks again

Back