Thanks pdbusa

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Just got my kanji shirts today. Just as promised. Great quality, quick shipping...(he!!, the goofball didn't even wait for me to send him the money)

Thanks bro! Love the shirts!
beerchug.gif

PD is a stand up guy.

wow...is he shipping them already
rock.gif
PD...err, I think, and I could be wrong...but did I place an order with you
rock.gif
blush.gif

rock.gif

I think I was his guinea pig:p

But they are cool!!!

Thanks Mark. Oh, and just between you and I, I asked him about the buell insignia for you...
wow.gif

face7.gif

Yep, JohnStein was first local guinea pig, then I went for a long distance shipping trial for MJN.  
biggrin.gif

Still working on shipping and ordering, but those who have expressed interest via PM will be contacted via PM when shirts are ready.

Valium, I have you down for shirts and a hat. I'm waiting on the new hat type so you can decide if you want or not. I'll let you know when pic is posted. I started a new thread in merchandise. If you don't want to wait lemme know.

I'm not in the business of surprises or ill will, and personally don't care for either, so I'm taking my time.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "can't spell buell"|1141384735 -->

PD, I have no problem waiting, all I have is time. Anyhow, thought I would throw your Merchandise Link up there for us Lazy people
smile.gif

Post some pictures up of the New Hats, and drop me a pm before you order my gear up...I may add a thing or 2.

John

PDBusa Posted on Mar. 02 2006,16:01
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Mark. Oh, and just between you and I, I asked him about the buell insignia for you...

[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks man....thanks!

Hey, I might be a player for a hat too....show some pics when ya got 'em!

laugh.gif

PD, I have no problem waiting, all I have is time. Anyhow, thought I would throw your Merchandise Link up there for us Lazy people
smile.gif

Post some pictures up of the New Hats, and drop me a pm before you order my gear up...I may add a thing or 2.

John
valium

THANX .. for the U R L

Awesome! They were nice shirts...hopefully you'll do it again maybe next year?
cool.gif

smile.gif

John
valium

THANX .. for the U R L
No Problem
cool.gif

Got my Shirt & sweatshirt a few days ago. Quality is great, stitching on the logo is great...Shipping and packing was great! Everything from start to finish was smooth as silk...Thanks again PD

Back