Thanks for all the hard work Chris!

merisey

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to put out a big thanks to Chris for all of his planning for the 2nd annual hayas in the hills! You put together a great ride for all that could attend. I'm sure I speak for all when I say you did a GREAT job. Not all things are in your control. I chose to take the route I did and completely accept what happened because of it. Glad I got to meet up with you and look forward to doing so again!

i 2nd that.....great job chris...hope it goes for haya in the hills 3....i will be there..

and to all others that attended it was great meeting you all..and hope to see you at #3

thanks again chris...2 thumbs up:thumbsup::bowdown:

Chris is agreat guy that did a great job. I am so glad that I attened. Met great people and had a blast. Can only hope that it becomes a long standing tradition. Everyone that was there knows what I mean.. Again thank you to Chris and his family..

Just wanted to put out a big thanks to Chris for all of his planning for the 2nd annual hayas in the hills! You put together a great ride for all that could attend. I'm sure I speak for all when I say you did a GREAT job. Not all things are in your control. I chose to take the route I did and completely accept what happened because of it. Glad I got to meet up with you and look forward to doing so again!

You ok ???

Thank you to Chris, his family & everyone who showed up!!!! We DEFINITELY have to do this again. A few of us were talking about the fall Bash. Let's get a NorthEast gathering together & go down.

wait we still have to plan the weekend of the 27th with greg (hopefully) and drew and colton in cleveland!!!:cheerleader:

yea didnt look at a dates...apparantly the 24th a saturday.

heres an action shot of strom

SANY0545.jpg

Wish I had more time to spend up there but classes where kicking my ass that weekend. Me and Renee had fun though. Thanks.

no problem...we will get together soon...like in 2 days lol

me too i missed you...life happens and we all do our best to get together

I want to send out a belated HUGE thanks to all, and an apology at the same time for sprinkling on everyone's parade.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back