thanks again

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
P1010165.jpgGot home last night at 5:00 pm 1788mi round trip. Thanks for the use of the Busa hospital GSXITE YOU REALLY SAVED MY TRIP. SEMI thanks for running me down when I missed my turn I may have showed up in Alabama.I also have a pic of Busawhiped giving a tutorial on knee draging agatt.

P1010165.jpg

It was great to meet you Sir, good jokes and good humor. Hope to see you again soon bro. :beerchug:

Not a problem, that is why I am a firm beleiver in having someone running sweep. It was great to meet you and I'll do my best to never forget your timeless quotes of wisdom :lol: I'm on my way home now, still have a couple hours to go as I am doing a little sight-seeing along the way. Take care and I look forward to the next time!
Posted via Mobile Device

Great to meet ya, and to ride with ya, and the laughs was great also. :thumbsup:

It was my pleasure. Thats why I put the "busa hospital" together. I really enjoyed your company and joke telling, although you have a way to go to catch up to the joke telling ability of omslaw.:laugh: Can't wait to see ya again!:beerchug:

Enjoyed meeting you as well. Look forward to the next time..... 3 more weeks remember?

Back