Test of the Double Bubble

OB_VegasDude

Registered
see other post, it posted 4 times for some unknown reason

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 08 November 1999).]

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 08 November 1999).]

Vegas, check which mode your detector is in (there are three modes, A, L, l- Lower caseL)

You should see an A in the visual remote for max sensitivity.

Instand on is just that - Instant on with a trigger to activate it.

The double bubble does work very well with the Visual Display mounted on top of the gages (clean view without taking your eyes off the road).

Vegas I understand that you had no problems installing both of these items, and thanks for backing me up on their effectiveness.

:)

Hey KawAbuser, Im in the L mode. But some of the users may go in town more than I and have it the more sensitive mode and didnt want to throw them off. I thought the double bubble was very impressive. I dont think its going to take anything from the top end either..........If anything I think the air flows smoother.........

Vegas you will have the most protection with it in *A* mode, read the book a few times after you use it a while. In a month it all makes a lot of sense, when you hear a laser beep it sounds like a Euro police car, you will not mistake it. Laser is an instant on situation as well. Now all you neew are the PFM front brakes to deny the cop the road side *interview*.

Vegas I leave mine in *A* mode all the time, in Vegas you must have a million false signals from all the automatic door openers. Out of the city limits keep it in *A* mode.

Back