Tank protectors?

I like my carbon fiber tank bra (with leather like center) that I bought from Suzuki. I think it was only $35 bucks.

I also have a set of Tank Slappers. Over the silver portions they are invisible, over the blue portion they look like crap. For a lighter colored bike they are a great inexpensive option.

LP makes some...think they are more of a grip type thing...saw them on the race school bikes at Keith Code's. Check out their (LP's) website or catalog....most stores can order them for ya....they are clear and they might have some without the little knobby thingy's on them.

Kinda on topic .
Here's a couple sites I found that have the 3M film strips to lay on the side plastic back by the pillion seat for some protection if the bike is loaded down for long trips . Looks like that one site has a complete body kit . Dunno about that . Would need to know more .

Clear-Guard

Sticker City

I've got the Tank Slapper 3-piece kit on my tank and I love it. But, my tank is silver and they are invisible...I hadn't heard they show up on other colors.

Back