Taking Pre-orders for 2011's...$11,899

Sounds like a good deal, (I cant beleive how much the MSRP has risen since the 2008 came out)

any Idea when these will be hitting the showroom?

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how much Suzuki has raised the prices on pretty much everything.

We expect to see those sometime in December/January

2011 Haybusa Its going to cost me around 14,500 just so they can get it to the dealer inculding freight and paper work

stop talking about Pre-order for 11,899 Im talking about buying one if can buy one for 11,899 tell me were keep in mind 2011 hayabusa

Dude.... ??? Its called grammer and punctuation. And add a tiny bit of intelligence :laugh:

LOLWUT! :laugh:

Last edited:
for $12,500....

We should see our first 2011's very soon

Just curious, do you guys only get a certain number of Busa's(or any bike) for the year(Not just talking 2011 models, in general)? Or can you keep getting them as long as there are Busa's available for the dealership to buy? This varies from dealer to dealer too, correct? The dealers in this area are pretty shady and never seem to want to talk about availibilty for any model. I don't see why it matters, they're gonna charge what they want anyway.
That's a really good price too, considering how much the Busa has shot up in 09 and 10.

56a87e14-0eb2-a864.jpg

This is the 2010 bought in July for £10000 just for your info, they have now gone up by £500 and got a vat incease in 2011 so the price over here keeps on rising

Just curious, do you guys only get a certain number of Busa's(or any bike) for the year(Not just talking 2011 models, in general)? Or can you keep getting them as long as there are Busa's available for the dealership to buy? This varies from dealer to dealer too, correct? The dealers in this area are pretty shady and never seem to want to talk about availibilty for any model. I don't see why it matters, they're gonna charge what they want anyway.
That's a really good price too, considering how much the Busa has shot up in 09 and 10.

What Suzuki is having us do is more like a build on demand type of ordering when we run out of stock. So if there is a customer that wants a Hayabusa and we are out of stock, we will place the order with Suzuki to send us one

Just to throw out an update. The pre-order pricing is no longer. The price is now at $12,399. I can't go back and edit the title of the thread so I just wanted to post an update.

Thanks

Because we can't get more than 1 in at a time from Suzuki. If we can't keep them on the floor, the price can't go down and there is going to be a very limited quantity for 2011 Hayabusa's. The salesman here told me that if you plan on trying to wait out the high pricing til later in the year, there's a chance you may not be getting one this year.

Suzuki is sticking us on the supply and demand game

Because we can't get more than 1 in at a time from Suzuki. If we can't keep them on the floor, the price can't go down and there is going to be a very limited quantity for 2011 Hayabusa's. The salesman here told me that if you plan on trying to wait out the high pricing til later in the year, there's a chance you may not be getting one this year.

Suzuki is sticking us on the supply and demand game

Suzuki is going to stick themselves out of business with that CRAP.... :banghead:

Back