Tail pack '08

weeesss

Registered
Anyone seen a tail pack that form fits the rear seat and can open large enough to fit a zippered lunch bag?

Don't remember where I saw one, but it was exactly what I need.

It is bigger than the Suzuki tail pack btw.

Last edited:
I bought a bag from Cycle gear. It's by cargo basics. It's big enough to carry everyday things. I even unzipped the extenders and had my Shoei in it. It was tight but it was there. I think it cost me around $60. The only thing I did to it was cut off all the flaps and stuff and zipped tied it to the seat so I could take off the seat and lock my helmet down. It kinda looks like a hump so I don't think it really takes away from the looks of the bike.

busabag.jpg

Cool. Will check out Cycle Gear. The one I saw was shaped just like the seat though. Wish I could remember where I saw it.

This tail pack, from The Cycle Guys, goes on over your back seat and collapses so you can put a passenger on it, or you can expand it into a bag. Way big enough for lunch and then some.

BusaDown.jpg

BusaUp.jpg

The Cycle Guys,

That's it! That is the one I saw. Thanks for the heads up. Is yours the size 4 as they list for the Hayabusa?

Yep, their Size 4 fits 2008-later 'Busas. Right now, they don't have a bag for 2007 and earlier, it's a different back seat.

I just got the Cycle-Guys pack.
Do you know what's missing?
A semi rigid linning to keep that pack in shape when you are carrying something less than compacity. I used some cardboard for now and made a circle out of it that I insert into the pack to hold it's shape.
Um ... other than that ... it rocks :)

I just got the Cycle-Guys pack.
Do you know what's missing?
A semi rigid linning to keep that pack in shape when you are carrying something less than compacity. I used some cardboard for now and made a circle out of it that I insert into the pack to hold it's shape.
Um ... other than that ... it rocks :)

For what it's worth, you can partially zip it down if you're carrying small stuff, or even zip it all the way down if you're just carrying a wallet, cell phone and keys, for example. I often have mine zipped about halfway down, with the front of the bag all the way down and the back sticking up. I've even gotten comments about whether the bag was supposed to act like a wing when it looks like that, which I found funny.

Back