t-25bb or t-28

wv rider

Registered
I am looking at turbo kits and am wondering which turbo would work out better. The bike would be for street use mainly. The engine is completely stock. It is a 2005 with just under 11000 miles. Does any of the bottom end be replaced, studs, rods, bearings crank. Also, is it worth replacing pistons with dish pistons or is it ok to run stock pistons with the spacer? I am not looking for huge power. 225 plus or minus is ideally what I want.

bump, free of charge.

my friend put a mr. turbo on his zx14. he got new pistons, rings, valve springs, and other parts i cant remember. he actually lowered the compression so he could turn the boost up. he also kept blowin his head gasket.

i dont know much but i am a firm believer that if you are going to do something do it right. call mr. turbo and talk to him, or whoever you plan on buyin the turbo from. there is a turbo forum that would probably be helpful to you
good luck

I think the t-25bb will put you in boost faster, I think it would be a good idea to go threw the the motor and do a few mods not to max out the power but to make it reliable.... theres a few guys here that run some turbo set-ups from mild to wild Im sure they will help you out on this issue

Last edited:
bump, free of charge.

my friend put a mr. turbo on his zx14. he got new pistons, rings, valve springs, and other parts i cant remember. he actually lowered the compression so he could turn the boost up. he also kept blowin his head gasket.

i dont know much but i am a firm believer that if you are going to do something do it right. call mr. turbo and talk to him, or whoever you plan on buyin the turbo from. there is a turbo forum that would probably be helpful to you
good luck

I just showed up in oklahoma city a week ago. going to be in town until july 17. going to school at the airport.

Back