Swingarm

pdiddy

Registered
Any one removed their swingarm yet. Thinkin bout chroming my swingarm wondering how tough it will be.Also any tips or pointers.Anyone know of anyone who does good work at fair prices for chrome wheels and swingarm.

Allthingschrome.net can chrome the parts for you or do an exchange. They are in TN not sure where you are... We all are in North AL.

Allthingschrome.net can chrome the parts for you or do an exchange.  They are in TN not sure where you are... We all are in North AL.
I KNOW THE GUY WELL. QUICK EXCHANGE ON PARTS. AND HE OWNS AN 08 BUSA AND SEVERAL OLDER ONES.
Yup Mike (the owner) is a good guy... Quick too...
thumb_up.gif

Any one removed their swingarm yet. Thinkin bout chroming my swingarm wondering how tough it will be.Also any tips or pointers.Anyone know of anyone who does good work at fair prices for chrome wheels and swingarm.
It's not hard to do you just have to find a way to support the bike without the tire. I used jack stand under the foot peg area. You will need a special socket to remove the bolt at the frame. you also have to cut the chain so you will need a chain press to put new chain on.

Back