Suzuki Owner's Club~

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all!

Just a quick note to formally introduce the Suzuki Owner's Club of North America.

The club was started by a gentleman, Steve Anthony (Stone), in New Hampshire.

He's got four major rallies planned for 2009 and, in addition to other philanthropic endeavors, he's slated to give away two Suzuki motorcycles at one of those four rallies. Additionally, as soon as he heard about the Busa Stampede, he immediately signed up, paid, and plans to ride to Reno from New Hampshire to join us...

Anyway...

There are two types of membership:

• Associate, which is free, but site and forum access is modestly limited compared to that afforded Full Members.

• Full Membership. which costs around $20, gives you unfettered access to all the site functions, discounts for rallies, a membership card which gives members a special consideration, and discounts on parts and accessories (and more), at dealerships across the continent.
Several 'busa owners have recently signed up to this great, growing group, helping to bolster the Club's sportbike contingent.

Be advised that this post is in no way intended (in any way, shape or form), to dilute the spirit, or the spectacular membership or heavy traffic on this site. In fact, it is designed to bring more of us together.

I hope you'll consider joining the Club. Meet new people, find new roads. Chapters have been set up all across the US.

Check it out..

:beerchug:

Scar
Regional VP, SOCal

Last edited:
Hi all, I am Larry Bailey the California chapter president of the Suzuki Owners Club of North America. I would like to welcome all the Busa folks that have joined the club and I know that you will all be a big addition. Scar, our newly appointed Southern Cal regional president is proving to be great addition and his efforts are more than welcome. I really appreciate his stepping forward to work with the club.

We are planning a number of future events and one quite near including this one;

Suzuki Owners Club of North America - Inaugural SOCal Meet-up~ - Page 1

All riders are welcome at all of our events. I don't care if you ride a bandit, a boulevard, a burgman or yes, even a busa! Personally I don't really care what you ride. We represent a sort of a brotherhood and any one on two is welcome. So if possible to fit it into your holiday schedule, please attend our meet and greet for 12/7. Thanks and hope to meet you all at the meet and greet.

Hi all, I am Larry Bailey the California chapter president of the Suzuki Owners Club of North America. I would like to welcome all the Busa folks that have joined the club and I know that you will all be a big addition. Scar, our newly appointed Southern Cal regional president is proving to be great addition and his efforts are more than welcome. I really appreciate his stepping forward to work with the club.

We are planning a number of future events and one quite near including this one;

Suzuki Owners Club of North America - Inaugural SOCal Meet-up~ - Page 1

All riders are welcome at all of our events. I don't care if you ride a bandit, a boulevard, a burgman or yes, even a busa! Personally I don't really care what you ride. We represent a sort of a brotherhood and any one on two is welcome. So if possible to fit it into your holiday schedule, please attend our meet and greet for 12/7. Thanks and hope to meet you all at the meet and greet.

Thanks for the props, Wire. That's very cool of you!

Welcome to the best, busiest sportbike forum, and the tightest internet family you will find!

...and that ain't no
:bs:

:beerchug:

Scar

Back