sunday ride

diesel

Registered
Sunday ride
gas-$20
speeding tickets 2 @ $208 each
the look on the troopers face when he sees it was my wife doing 100+....priceless!

Almost made it home, less than 5 miles from the house and this trooper gets me and Spicy on the offramp. I was sure I was going straight to jail, do not pass go. I was doingwell over 150 a few times. He says he clocked us at 96 in a 70. I was like thank God. I asked where he clocked us at and he said 2 miles back. I think he got us at the toll area and caught us when we slowed for the offramp.
Pretty cool dude, actually. He said he saw the wifes pony tail and was like "wtf?". He said he liked the bikes. At least he had good taste.

Here's some pics of us today...TKM, B-sting,GJoker, Spicy and myself. It was about 45 Degrees today! Freezing, but nice and sunny.

jan1506.jpeg

Good thing I got my riding in yesterday.
I am glad to hear that it was not an outragous ticket too.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137374221 -->

Looks like a good ride except for the tickets! It probably did surprise him to see a woman riding like that! I would have paid to see the look.

He was cool. I have a cdl license and he told me that with that I can't take a driving course to lose the points, but if I elect a court date, that they will drop the points for me.

He asked what the rush was and I told him that if you go under100 on the Suncoast expressway on a bike, you will get run the hell over-which was the truth.

Back