Stretching 08 busa...????

Wow, ok pretty expensive...Is that the going rate for these swing arms?
Thats about average,theres nothing cheap when it comes to Mods
So when he told me 5000 he probably ment with everything needed including rims?
5000 is that chrome? I'm sure it includes the wheels and a rear tire... What size rear did he say?

If it is a 300, all chrome with wheels and a rear tire 5000 is about the cheapest it's going to get...

I too like the look of a stretched and lowered busa but I'm not sure I want to make the compromises that come with it. And I know I don't have the funds so I'll just admire everybody else's for now.

I too like the look of a stretched and lowered busa but I'm not sure I want to make the compromises that come with it. And I know I don't have the funds so I'll just admire everybody else's for now.
compromise? what would that be,better handeling,more stabalized?
goodboy.gif

Well, he told me for a 240 it will run me about 5000. I called a couple local shops and they told me 5300 for a 240 and 6300 for a 300. That would include matching front and rear rims (not the tire) swing arm and everything needed. He told me its a kit by RC components. How does this price sound to you guys...

Well, he told me for a 240 it will run me about 5000. I called a couple local shops and they told me 5300 for a 240 and 6300 for a 300. That would include matching front and rear rims (not the tire) swing arm and everything needed. He told me its a kit by RC components. How does this price sound to you guys...
You can get a better price then 5000 for a 240 and 6300 for a 300... What part of the US are you in?

You can get a better price then 5000 for a 240 and 6300 for a 300...  What part of the US are you in?
You are in Florida right... You should look at roaring toys 3 stage kit ($4900) it include:
08 Hayabusa Stage3 Accessory Package
2008 Hayabusa 240 S/A Extended Swingarm with Hardware Pack
Black Powdercoating of Custom Swingarm
17 X 3.5 Front Performance Machine Polished Wheel
18 X 8.5 Rear Performance Machine Polished Wheel
530 P.M. Rear Sprocket
Diablo/Pirelli 240/40-ZR18 Rear Tire
Lowering Triple Clamp
Lowering Links 5 Hole
Rear Rotor Custom
Rear Caliper Hanger
150 Link 530 Heavy Duty Chain
Braided SS Extended Rear Brake Line
2008 Busa 4-2-1 Low Exit SS Megaphone Exhaust System

just called roaringtoyz and they told me 5000 for the stage 3 which is 240 tire and NO chrome on anything just polished rims and black swing arm.

riding with fat tire kits is a whole new experience dont miss it ...... and twist the throttle
08 buza with extended fat tire kit 240
full roaring toyz system
fully chromed parts

IMG_3717 1.jpg

here's mine :thumbsup:, 8"-10" stretch but i set it at 9" with 300 kit...love the look the ride and the attention......still rub the exhaust on a right hand turn :bowdown:. any questions fill free to PM me.

IMG_4136.jpg

Back