stretch leather?

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
is there anyway that I can get leather to stretch a small amount?

I'm having problems getting my legs spread wide enough to ride my pb and get my feet on the pegs the way I would like.

I need about another .5 - 1inch more room.

anyone got any ideas?

wwjd says a cold shower with them on? is this correct... I sure don't want them to shrink at all.

I wouldn't....water an' leather....BAD COMBO.

Best bet...see yer local seamstress....

failing that, they will stretch naturally on their own. It will take a while, but they will stretch. You risk blowing a seam in the process....

But if you like those leathers.....DONT SOAK THEM.

hav a comfy 1.......RSD.

I wouldn't....water an' leather....BAD COMBO.

Best bet...see yer local seamstress....

failing that, they will stretch naturally on their own. It will take a while, but they will stretch. You risk blowing a seam in the process....

But if you like those leathers.....DONT SOAK THEM.

hav a comfy 1.......RSD.
YES DON'T SOAK THEM OR SOAK AND DRY. ^They will end up 3 sizes smaller and hard.

riders at the track said wear them in the shower, then hang them to dry with WEIGHTS attached to them. I was caught in the RAIN in my leather gear
sad.gif
and now the sleeves are a half inch shorter!! I might not have a choice but to try this stretching technique since they already got soaked anyway

where in the legs do u need it? in the crotch area? if so like somebody said take it to an alteration shop. my taichi leathers have some type of elastic matieral in the crotch and armpit area..

Back