StreetGlow Underbody Lights

gsx1300Rrr

Registered
Looking to buy some blue streetglow underbody lights, does anyone here have them? Are they really bright and worth the $100? I am taking off my ebay underbody lights to get something a bit brighter. But streetglows led strips are about an 1.5 inches shorter. I wonder if that will make a difference http://streetglow.com/site/cybershoppe.index.php thats a link to the kit, you might want to enlarge the pic so you can better see them.

I love my customdynamic kit. BRIGHT
cool.gif

I just checked out the nightstalker kit. damn... I dont think i've ever seen anything like that! Definitely cool. They even have a projector type device for sale too. I got a little eager yesterday and just ended up buying the streetglow kit for motorcycles (blue). I will let you know how they look. I hope they are bright.
(2) Ultra bright L.E.D. License Plate Light Bolts
(2) Utra bright 6" L.E.D. Strips
(2) Ultra bright 9" L.E.D. Strips
(4) ultra bright L.E.D. Pods

I just checked out the nightstalker kit.  damn... I dont think i've ever seen anything like that!  Definitely cool.  They even have a projector type device for sale too.  I got a little eager yesterday and just ended up buying the streetglow kit for motorcycles (blue).  I will let you know how they look. I hope they are bright.
(2) Ultra bright L.E.D. License Plate Light Bolts
(2) Utra bright 6" L.E.D. Strips
(2) Ultra bright 9" L.E.D. Strips
(4) ultra bright L.E.D. Pods
just make sure everything is passive through a switch on any color other than amber/yellow, so it can be toggled off. I used to have the skull & crossbones liscence plate bolts w/blue led eyes feeding off my tail light, dps pulled me over and gave me a choice of disabling them or a $80 fine for illegal lighting. needless to say, I popped the trunk & unhooked the wire.

Yah, I am going to have a toggle switch for them for sure. In MI underbody lights are illegal even on motorcycles, but I personally think they are to fun not to have.

Try www.ledshoppe.com. These leds are very bright and pretty inexpensive and come in a wide range of sizes. The lights I bought are flexable strips encased in clear pvc, it feels like silicone almost.

I use a VARAD kit on my older R1 but yea as guys say, do not use red/blue or you are just asking to get pulled over.

I ran Purple and it's just fine
smile.gif

rk

Back