Streetfighter Project From Russia

Almost done.

hWzBPDbxXs0.jpg
ZYZ2O8IM6IA.jpg
QH--5fz_0Xw.jpg

I want to make my busa a bagger next year. Could you make a raked front triple tree?

Wow nice work! Is that swingarm a single billet of aluminum? How much does it weigh? Also, how did you check stresses, balance, alignment, and such?

A single billet with additional part on the end of it. A tested construction - I've made lots of them before. It weights a lot right now, but I did not machine the inner part - the design of it is still on approval with the owner. Everything is tested and modeled in CAD system. After that it's made of metal. I'm into engineering since 2001. Have technical degree in college and university, so it's not a problem for me :)

pretty amazing work. Have you ever considered making a complete frame and all? With your capabilities you can pretty much do anything! Very exciting

I can make a frame. No problems with that. But I make such things only for big projects with a customer, who pays good money for that. Too expensive. As wheels from a billet alloy - I can make them, but the price is really big.

Man those look nice. I'd love to have a smooth curved rim like that

Back