street and track

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
Do we get any discount at street and track and if so how do we get it if anybody knows thanks.

I contacted them regarding a heavy milled throttlemeister this past weekend and was informed that the recent group pricing had expired. I think the savings would have been $5 had I pulled the trigger on this a little sooner. I went ahead and paid regular price.

Not sure if this helps or not, but it was my experience on a recent purchase.

Like Omar said PM him... He gives the best price he can in my opinion... I ordered some sidi vertigo tepor's from charles a couple of months ago and he was the least expensive... The bonus is you use a board sponser which helps the site.

charles is great and his prices are always awesome!

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Charles. he's always given me good prices and been easy to deal with.

(fstbusa @ Mar. 27 2007,04:10) charles is great and his prices are always awesome!
+1...nothing but good prices and experiences to report here.

That is true of all our board sponsers.

Plus as a member, I would much rather kick as much $ as possible to our sponsors period (but they really do earn it  
super.gif
)

No complaints here either, if he has it in stock it is at my house in two days most of the time.
smile.gif

I do alot of business with Charles. First rate in my book. Should be hearing from him soon , as he has another Baxley sport chock on order for me.

Back