Stolen

??? why wait... what he said^^^^^:rulez:

Lojack is supposed to call me at 3:30 today. If the conversation goes well and they fess up to some negligence I'll see what they are willing to do to compensate me. If not I'll throw out the lawer option to them and go from there. Either way it has been and I'm sure will remain being a giant pain in my @$$.

Lojack is supposed to call me at 3:30 today. If the conversation goes well and they fess up to some negligence I'll see what they are willing to do to compensate me. If not I'll throw out the lawer option to them and go from there. Either way it has been and I'm sure will remain being a giant pain in my @$$.
No doubt, but once you get to my age I doubt it'll be the most expensive lesson you've ever learned!

Good luck to you.

Well they admitted that they entered the wrong serial number to the device installed in my bike. They are going to give me the standard recovery warranty and a 5k warranty if my bike isn't recovered in 30 days. I still don't think that is going to cut it though.

Well they admitted that they entered the wrong serial number to the device installed in my bike. They are going to give me the standard recovery warranty and a 5k warranty if my bike isn't recovered in 30 days. I still don't think that is going to cut it though.

So how much does that comes out to

To me that is not enough. They should have to pay for everything They screwed up not you. They need to learn a lesson from this

I like the idea of lobbing off a hand when you get caught stealing!

I wish you well on recovering your bike of LoJack replacing the one you had.

lobbing - agree - Head instead of hand though... Lojack should get it's hand lobbed for taking money and not providing the service...

I wonder how insurance will handle it...if you get 5k plus the cost of the unit from Lojack......then insurance has to buy you a new bike.

They should go after LoJack...especially if they gave you a rate discount for having it?

Yea I think you have enough ground that even just threatening legal recourse will get you paid. I work in the legal department for my company and if anyone even threatens legal action we jump on it quickly!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back