Stolen busa clinton <tn

Dealer has only offered 7800$, not happy about it. He did offer me a new one for 12900$ and I just looked at him and laughed. Guess Mountain motorsports will get all my business from this day forward.

Sorry to hear. Damn thieves. This is why I keep mine under Glock and Key!

$7800 I think that above BB, is that offer taking into account the after market parts???
Did you mention the fact that you brought a bike to him that was paid off and WOULD like to leave the same way??
The internet is a HELLA good advertising tool GOOD or BAD.. word of mouth works BOTH WAYS..
ie I'm looking to get a new bike- Have you went to ____ dealership they're good people they'll square you away.
or
I'm looking to get a new bike- Dont go to ______ dealership I took my bike there for services and it was stolen, I would go to Mountain Motorsport or else where before I bring a go-cart to those SOB.
Now new potential buyer is going to lean in what direction????? Food for thought.

You took him a bike that was paid for you should leave with a bike that is paid for in the same if not better shape. Sorry to hear about this!!

tell them you are going to take them to court. I think you can get up to 3x the damages. you now have mental problems.

How much do you think your 11 year old bike was worth?
Shop ebay or craigslist and see what $7800 will buy.
You might get lucky and find something.

Yes it sucks that your bike was stolen.
However $7800 should buy a nice GenI for sure.
Maybe even less for a stock bike.

Good luck getting this sorted out.

you can do a major upgrade...i got my 08 genII for not a lot more then that!

Back