Stock Exhaust Mod!!

They just unscrew, but you have to grind the small spotweld off each edge first. Look closely at post #8.

Re: Stock Exhaust Mod!!

There are better ways to modify stock exhaust.

what is the best way in your opinion?
the stock exhaust is way too quiet for me I am not concerned as much with performance gains, the bike is fast enough for me as it is :laugh:

So any opinions would be great on how to make the stock exhaust a lot louder

the stock exhaust is way too quiet for me I am not concerned as much with performance gains, the bike is fast enough for me as it is :laugh:

when I read this, I thought he must be new, I look up and he has 17 post. The bike is fast for about the first 100 post. then your search looks like this...
"marble mod" "TRE". Then... Turbo, nos. Then... well I figure i will start looking for rocket fuel or twin turbo at about 500 post:laugh:

when I read this, I thought he must be new, I look up and he has 17 post. The bike is fast for about the first 100 post. then your search looks like this...
"marble mod" "TRE". Then... Turbo, nos. Then... well I figure i will start looking for rocket fuel or twin turbo at about 500 post:laugh:

lol you are right.
I have only taken my busa out for a total of maybe 30 miles since I got it.
The roads here in Chicago are filled with snow.

lol you are right.
I have only taken my busa out for a total of maybe 30 miles since I got it.
The roads here in Chicago are filled with snow.

yeah i understand that, take your time and ride your own ride. but believe me you can help but smile when your on some back road and you say "I wonder what happens when I do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis" :beerchug:

yeah i understand that, take your time and ride your own ride. but believe me you can help but smile when your on some back road and you say "I wonder what happens when I do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis" :beerchug:

yea I cant wait for summer to have some fun on the way home from school on the expressway :laugh:

Shorten it! Mines a gen2, but same type of mod. There are several threads here on shortening gen1 or 2 stock mufflers. I think the gen 1 is easier to do too.
This is what I had before my slip ons. I'll see if I can find one of the gen1 how to threads. Maybe Blanca or Kromdom can beat me to it(aka, help me out):poke:

SDC10960.jpg

Back