Stay Alert !!

b-dub_sr

Team Edward
Registered
Motorcyclist injured after hitting debris on North Freeway Story posted 2012.02.15 at 08:flamethrowing: AM CST A motorcyclist was injured after a crash on a north Houston freeway Wednesday, police said. The motorcyclist was traveling on the inbound lanes of Interstate 45 near the 610 North Loop when he hit some debris shortly before 6 a.m., investigators said. Police said a F-250 truck was pulling a trailer bed and items fell off the trailer. The truck driver did not stop, but was apprehended after a police chase ended on the North Freeway at Spring-Stuebner, according to officers. The motorcyclist was taken to Ben Taub Hospital in critical condition. His name was not released. Several lanes were shut down for the investigation and traffic was backed up for miles. The scene was cleared at 8:13 a.m.

I hate to hear this. Be careful out there! Ride defensively at all times.

A couple years back was on my way to binghamton ny and there was a 10 or 12 foot fiberglass ladder laying diagonally across the left passing lane..luckily i was in my van and in the right lane..but if you were on a motorcycle and hit that...???

Ya know this really Peeees me off to hear this kind of stuff!! Why dont LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) watch and check for this more!!! Instead I have a state trooper sitting at the bottom of a hill most every morning during 6:30AM on weekdays shooting radar.... Wow your a real champ there trooper D-Bag look for the working American trying to make it to work on time to there job.. Maybe they were running a little late due to a sick child.. maybe they were up late helping there child with homework... No you dont care mr D bag trooper you would rather sit at the bottom of a hill and write tickets to working people trying to get to there job on time rather then patrolling for stuff like this!!! :banghead:

Back