Stampede Action Video Sequence (Vol. 1)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

It's finally finished.

I'm pleased to offer you Volume 1 of the video recorded on the truck route in Virginia City, NV on 25JUL09 as part of the Busa Stampede.

There exists more video which still needs to be uploaded and processed...so you can be anticipating that forthcoming.

In the interim, enjoy the ride...​

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

[URL="
1[/URL]

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
The absolute best thing about that video is Raydog.... " What he hell, did he raise his head and think he was in Europe?"

Love ya Doyle.....

cap

Good stuff, and yes, Doyle looked great. Good to see all the Orgsters I have had the pleasure of meeting and riding with.:beerchug::thumbsup:
Bubba

Scar, once again I find myself thanking you for your efforts! Obviously it took a lot of your time "cutting & pasting" and we all so appreciate it. Your bud, Doyle

:beerchug:
The absolute best thing about that video is Raydog.... " What he hell, did he raise his head and think he was in Europe?"

Love ya Doyle.....

cap

Thanks Cap, I B missin U 2. Doyle

+1 on the effort. It is beyond belief, all so us dumbarses can relive this event over and over.

>----You can never keep those Honda blinker reservoirs full. :poke:

Oh Well.................I guess I can't be in ALL the Videos :down:.

Good Stuff SCAR !!!!!!!!!

Doyle You are a MADMAN !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Great video Scar! You did a marvelous job on this one!
And yeah, our NV resident Raydog is an "animal"!! Now I know why I don't ride with that dude................my life expectancy would be about one minute into the first ride!! :laugh:

Them corners sure look like a nice place to get a knee down, :thumbsup:

I'm still tryin to figure where the hell I was ? ??? I think Iron Man & me were up in Virginia city lookin 4 U guys and U wuz racin up and down the hill. :banghead:

Great video Scar! You did a marvelous job on this one!
And yeah, our NV resident Raydog is an "animal"!! Now I know why I don't ride with that dude................my life expectancy would be about one minute into the first ride!! :laugh:

Glad you enjoyed it, Jimbo. :beerchug:

Resident animal? Doyle? Huh...well, that'd make NV a zoo, wouldn't it? :laugh:

Back