Sprocket update

glad that he found a good home though seriously... :thumbsup:

He will live to see another day. I came home and the only thing wrong (that I could see -- actually heard cuz I wasn't first home) was that there was a picture frame from a shelf on the floor.

Still doesn't like the dog and he keeps swatting at me!! I've got battle wounds!!!!!

LOL keep a spray bottle with water for when he gets on something you don't want. I think you should get a laser pointer they love those. OOOO Swat back with your own pawss he'll love that one. LOL glad he survived. :rofl::thumbsup:

LOL keep a spray bottle with water for when he gets on something you don't want. I think you should get a laser pointer they love those. OOOO Swat back with your own pawss he'll love that one. LOL glad he survived. :rofl::thumbsup:

We're using the spray bottle, but mostly to keep the two cats from tearing each other apart! Dave said that he came home today (I'm at work) to enough fur to make a third cat!! :banghead: Hopefully this week coming will be a little better. Kahlua is just too old to deal with this stress.

Soooooo......Michelle. How about a road trip? We can meet in the middle. :whistle: :laugh:

Sprocket update:

He's alive. :laugh:

After what he pulled this a.m. he's lucky. Sir Sprocket decided he was going to be a cute little kitten and jump into the dryer. Here I am taking pictures of this cute little fur ball when he decides he's going to mark his territory!! :banghead:

Well, let's just say Grumpy wasn't thrilled. He nicely (I hope you are sensing my sarcasm here) brought the cat upstairs and locked him up for the day. He then called the vet.

Sir Sprocket is not home now. He's at the vet getting snipped!! :rofl:

Sprocket update:

He's alive. :laugh:

After what he pulled this a.m. he's lucky. Sir Sprocket decided he was going to be a cute little kitten and jump into the dryer. Here I am taking pictures of this cute little fur ball when he decides he's going to mark his territory!! :banghead:

Well, let's just say Grumpy wasn't thrilled. He nicely (I hope you are sensing my sarcasm here) brought the cat upstairs and locked him up for the day. He then called the vet.

Sir Sprocket is not home now. He's at the vet getting snipped!! :rofl:
:rofl: :bowdown:

It wasn't too funny talking to Dave this morning, as he had the dryer all apart to clean it!

He's home now. The woman at the vet said he was a purrfect gentleman. He even got is claws cut back....can barely tell they are there! :thumbsup: As a matter of fact, it's like his "manhood" isn't even gone...he's still as hyper as he was yesterday!!

Back