Sprint Customers, I need a new phone.

Its at my house waiting for my triumphant return to the states so I can't really tell you too much about it except from what I've READ its pretty badass. Else I wouldn't have gotten it. I'm finally upgrading my 4 year old brick!

I just went from the bbery to the evo 3d. So far its so far beyond the blackberry its not even funny. I just got it so the jury is still out but so far its pretty awesome.

EVO 3d here too! Battery is FAR superior to the old EVO.. I've had both. The 3d is a total gimmick, but the phone is awesome. Super fast processor, latest Android software (gingerbread) and fantastic battery life with such a magnificent screen.. You won't regret it at all.. :beerchug:

As long as you setup your phone correct you can get good battery life, were seeing 6-8 hours out of the ones we've sold. You also have to take into consideration everyone phones isn't gonna be the same because of signal strength and apps installed .

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

As long as you setup your phone correct you can get good battery life, were seeing 6-8 hours out of the ones we've sold. You also have to take into consideration everyone phones isn't gonna be the same because of signal strength and apps installed .

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

If it works like the BBerry, I shut down anything I am not using and the battery life was fine.

my battery is currently at 44% charged and the gauge thing says with constant use I should get 1h46m out of it. With light use, 15h50min....and this is with only 44% of the battery left. At full charge the meter says over 39hrs with light use (stand by basically) So far no complaints about the battery life, I have been plugging in all kinds of random things that it has on it which is no doubt killing it....I wont really know for another week or three if its going to require additional plugging in or not as work is sorta slow at the moment :thumbsup:

EVO 3d here too! Battery is FAR superior to the old EVO.. I've had both. The 3d is a total gimmick, but the phone is awesome. Super fast processor, latest Android software (gingerbread) and fantastic battery life with such a magnificent screen.. You won't regret it at all.. :beerchug:

Can you switch the 3D off ?

Can you switch the 3D off ?

The 3d is only for certain games and when using the camera on 3d mode. Normally the phone is just like any other phone.

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Back