Spring 2013 Bash Room List

Well crap guys, just who IS going to be there? I was already looking forward to getting my throttle bodies synced up and some new stainless lines put on. Vabs and Omar was going to help with the syncing and Rooster was going to give a little guidance on the lines, now both have bailed. Is Shawn going to be there?

Bad news from the Omar/Michelle camp - we've changed our plans very last minute and won't be at the Bash :(

We are really going to miss the gang (I mean, really...been too long), but we have opted to travel a bit further to see some friends that no doubt miss the hell out of us :rolleyes: and couldn't make the bash this year. :laugh:

Shawn and Dawn - you'd better have some beverages on hand! Sunny FL here we come...

Oh hell no. That means Katie and I are in charge of Busagirl. You know it takes more than two to watch her. :rofl:
But you two have a great vacation down south. See you next time. :beerchug:

Well crap guys, just who IS going to be there? I was already looking forward to getting my throttle bodies synced up and some new stainless lines put on. Vabs and Omar was going to help with the syncing and Rooster was going to give a little guidance on the lines, now both have bailed. Is Shawn going to be there?

Sorry man, believe me, I want to be there more than here. Considering the ride down route, but that wasn't so much on the way home last year.

Bring the lines anyway, There should still be a few guys to assist.

So who's going to be there? Spent most of Monday in this cold, wet, and windy weather servicing the truck, mounting a wheel chock in the bed of the truck, and trying to get it ready. All I have is gear and tools to gather and then load the truck in the morning sometime. Plan on being there early Weds. morning or noonish. I hate getting ready late and last minute......... :banghead: Not the way Early Bird Operates!:banghead::banghead: And the last I looked Wednesday and Saturday are looking to be a wash out!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Our crowd will roll in Thursday and I still have to pimp my new trailer. I already have the stuff and we have to get the nose back on Kevin's Busa, but we'll make it. Still gonna be a good crowd and whereever Pappy is, there's sure to be fun.

i will be there!
fireman i will sync your throttle bodies! not to worry about that. although i dont have a vacuum pump for the brake lines, we can always do them the old school way...install and pump them...

You know what? You're not so far away from us...I say we plan a meet up sometime in the coming months and we'll get the throttle bodies done for you :) Then we'll all go ride...sound like a plan?

I am going to miss everyone...

You know what? You're not so far away from us...I say we plan a meet up sometime in the coming months and we'll get the throttle bodies done for you :) Then we'll all go ride...sound like a plan?

I am going to miss everyone...

Thanks Vabs, I think phil is going to hook me up on the throttle body deal. I will take a rain check on the meet, I always wanted to head up that way sometime.

Tomorrow this time I plan on having my crew running the Dragon. Rachel needs to earn her Dragon :thumbsup:

Everyone please come up and say hey. I see some new folks and I'm socially retarded. Old man with black '08 running Brocks Short Meg ( Loud ). Should be two young ladies close by :laugh:

UPDATE:

Georgiabusa_05 Phillips 106 Wed 24th - Sun 28th
busagirl4444 Phillips 102 Fri 26th - Sun 28th
darciedog1 / justkatie Phillips 109 Thurs 25th - Tues 30th
Dan / HRHDi Phillips 202 Wed 24th - Sun 28th
hooken203 Phillips 204 Sat 20th - Sat 27th
fstbusa Phillips 204 Sat 20th - Sat 27th
Fireman6615 Phillips 112 Thurs 25th - Sat 27th
Loomis & Fam
RacerV / Danielle / Earlybird Phillips 207
209 Weds 24th - Sun 28th

VERYLANKEY / Wifey Phillips 117 Weds 17th - Sun 21st
fallenarch Microtel Thurs 25th - Sun 28th
phil823 Phillips 120 Thurs 25th - Mon 29th
sroos / Pappy / Wayne Phillips 101 Weds 24th - Sun 28th
dadofthree Phillips 119 Weds 24th - Sat 27th
RoosterRider Phillips 209 Sat 20th - Sat 27th
joetrailer Phillips 116 / 127
Flicka / Mrs. Flicka Phillips 118 Thurs 25th - Sun 28th
Dakkine2 Phillips 115 Thurs 25th - Tues 30th

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we'll be on the interstate for the better part, and I'll do my very best to make it. :laugh:

Back