Pluses:
Monster power, surprisingly good handling
Comfy ergos, great brakes
Great Stock Tires

Minuses:
Heavier than a Hayabusa
Engine mode B useless
Limited fuel range

I second the comfy ergos, the one I sat on felt wonderful!!!

I think Suzuki should provide one at Spring Bash for H.org to test drive.... whatcha think Don?
smile.gif

I think Suzuki is going to make a killing in the naked bike sector
winkold.gif

More money for them to devote to Busa R&D
firedevil.gif

I'm pretty sure, pending a "sit-on" with the wifey, that I'm buying one. That bike looks like it'll be a blast to ride.

winkold.gif
I think in general standards are making a slow comeback . Too slow for me though .

I wish Suzuki had brought the fairingless Bandit 1250N over . Low compression yet still somewhere around 90lbs of torque from 3000-7000 rpm without a tune up. Nice bikes in person " the 1250S " with good passenger seating comfort .

SuzukiGSF1250NBandit.jpg

This 2008 Honda CB1000 probably won't reach the U.S. either

2.jpg

I saw one this Saturday at the local bike watering hole. The pics don't do it justice. It's awesome looking. The rider was an older gentleman (late 60s?) that also rides a GSXR750. He raved about the B-King.

I'd like to test ride one..

I saw one this Saturday at the local bike watering hole. The pics don't do it justice. It's awesome looking. The rider was an older gentleman (late 60s?) that also rides a GSXR750. He raved about the B-King.

Someone older than me on a GSXR-750...COOL
clap.gif

You would not believe how people react when they see me on the 750. Hence, the Geezer Gone Wild moniker
laugh.gif

clap.gif

You would not believe how people react when they see me on the 750.  Hence, the Geezer Gone Wild moniker
laugh.gif
He had a dragon sticker on the B-King, which we asked if had the B-King on the dragon. He said not yet, it's usually the 750. He goes up twice a year, June and October.

clap.gif

You would not believe how people react when they see me on the 750.  Hence, the Geezer Gone Wild moniker
laugh.gif
He had a dragon sticker on the B-King, which we asked if had the B-King on the dragon. He said not yet, it's usually the 750. He goes up twice a year, June and October.
I don't put Dragon stickers on rides I haven't taken through the Dragon...just picky I guess
whistling.gif

winkold.gif
I think in general standards are making a slow comeback . Too slow for me though .

I wish Suzuki had brought the fairingless Bandit 1250N over . Low compression yet still somewhere around 90lbs of torque from 3000-7000 rpm without a tune up. Nice bikes in person " the 1250S " with good passenger seating comfort .

SuzukiGSF1250NBandit.jpg

This 2008 Honda CB1000 probably won't reach the U.S. either

2.jpg
Unfortunately the Japanese seem to have this mindset that just because folks want a more "naked" bike that has a traditional look, and is easier to work on, and more comfy....that that somehow means they have to 'de-tune" the bike, ei, take away power overall to try and add power down low when these big bikes ALREADY have enough power down low. Just becuase some folks prefer a bike with less bodywork doesn't mean they prefer less power also
crazy.gif
rock.gif
where they get that idea from I have NO clue. Back when all bikes were naked it was....just like now...all about power
winkold.gif
Bikers like a rush no matter what they're riding..and until the bike makers realize that, standards will never sell here in the states like they could, and won't be imported becuase of that. Suzuki's on the right track with the B-King. They should have left the engine COMPLETELY alone tho...but at least they didn't turn it into a gutless turd like all the other standards with sportbike motors in them. I would love a standard...but until they make one with full power.....I won't be buying. And neither will alot of Americans. So if your listening bike makers...and want to sell standards in the U.S., QUIT DE-TUNING them and they will sell!!! Otherwise keep the CBR-1000 motored standards with half the power and other such weak stuff outta our country...cause they aint gonna sell
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

winkold.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

I have seen the Bike for Real and I think it SUCKS !! But that is My Opinion and You know what Opinions are Like
spank.gif

I just caught something on that review:

Minuses:
Heavier than a Hayabusa
Engine mode B useless
Limited fuel range

How is fuel range on this bike limited? you could just about put a mini golf course on the gas tank?

Brenda, I'll have mine at Quakers Wed night if ya want to test ride one. So far, I love the riding position and everything else about it. Much better with the TwoBros exhaust than that heavy thing it came with....Dave

Brenda, I'll have mine at Quakers Wed night if ya want to test ride one. So far, I love the riding position and everything else about it. Much better with the TwoBros exhaust than that heavy thing it came with....Dave
Spoiled rotten little punk!
laugh.gif

I would LOVE to check it out Dave, but QS&L is too far on a week night. Maybe we'll hook up with ya some weekend..

Back