sponsors i need to buy some stuff!!!

justa-busa-girl

Registered
im stretching my bike 4 inches and need a 45 tooth rear sprocket and a ek zzz chain that will work with this setup. and im not sure if i need a longer rear break line? if so ill need to but that too. if anyone could pm me with prices id really appericate it!! im not sure what lengh chain ill need with the 45 sprocket and the 4 inch stretch so any help with that would be great too. thanks

im stretching my bike 4 inches and need a 45 tooth rear sprocket and a ek zzz chain that will work with this setup. and im not sure if i need a longer rear break line? if so ill need to but that too. if anyone could pm me with prices id really appericate it!! im not sure what lengh chain ill need with the 45 sprocket and the 4 inch stretch so any help with that would be great too. thanks

There is a group buy for going for swingarm extensions, brake lines, chain, and brake bar. :thumbsup:

The Gen II needs a brake line for 4" stretch? Gen I could go up to 6" with OEM line. ???

im stretching my bike 4 inches and im not sure if i need a longer rear break line? if so ill need to but that too.

Justa, if you stretch, you'll need a longer rear line. Rear Galfer line will run you $49.95 (Galfer has MAP pricing rules, ie same price whereever you get it) for stock line (sliver/standard fittings). I've got some Free Ship action goin' on for Feb '09 if you want to me source you one.

The overlength is a $10 upcharge no matter what length you choose. Just need to know if you prefer the 4" or 6".

No upcharge for color either. Gen-II braided lines (silver) are in stock and can ship out anytime you are ready if you swap the stock fronts out (yes, you should toss those) if you haven't already done so.

Call me Monday 530-391-1356 (9-4 PST) or pm me if you'd like to get one (or all). :thumbsup: -Tim

Galfer Platinum Brake Lines
displayimage.php

Front/Rear/Clutch Set in blue
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Use your stock brake line. Just reroute it. 4over isn't that much.

I first used my stock line @ 4" over and it was extremely tight I went to a gen 1 oem line and had penty of line now @ 6 over and still plenty the only deal is the angle coming off of the rear master is a little different so you have to turn the line a different way, but works great.

Back