Speedometer Cluster-No Start

Skihawaii66

Registered
Has anyone ever seen a blank center screen like this? Fuel pump doesn't come on with key. No fuel gauge, speedo, tach needle movement. I am thinking fuel fuse?
20240421_194806_resized.jpg

Check the wiring on that aftermarket USB socket. It looks like a rain trap, perhaps a bad circuit there? Try disconnecting it.

Welcome.

Seeing as this is your first post, we know nothing about your bike....

Why this is important is that in order to assist in diagnosing something we need to know if you have any fuel programmers or any other wiring additions other than what @Oz22 has pointed out....

Normally if some sort of switch or sensor is acting up you get this (-) on the screen but a blank one is something I haven't seen except a blown fuse...

If it were me, I'd pick up new fuses and change them all out...it's a cheap and easy way to check that off your list. I had one act up on me and although the fuses all looked ok on inspection, once I changed them out, my issue went away....

Check the wiring on that aftermarket USB socket. It looks like a rain trap, perhaps a bad circuit there? Try disconnecting it.
Found that I lifted the tank to far when changing air filter and pulled wires out of the connector for the fuel pump. Gonna be a pain in the ass to get these wires repaired.

Back