Speedohealer

MD500F

Registered
Installed my speedohealer and everything went smooth.
My speedometer was off buy 7.9% (stock 08).
The max speed is a nice feature.

Good to hear!!

On my '04, I think mine was off about that same amount. I've since installed an 18T front sprocket and the speedo is *almost* dead on! Once I heal up, I'll take her out with the GPS and dial it in with the SpeedoHealer. It's gotta be less than 1% right now...

ever heard of the "little yellow box"? I hear it is the same thing... any ever tried one? I had a speedo healer on my last bike... wish I would have ripped it out before selling.

Installed my speedohealer and everything went smooth.
My speedometer was off buy 7.9% (stock 08).
The max speed is a nice feature.
Where do i get one of these? Should it be covered under warranty? If i get a ticket will it be covered? Thanks in advance

DSC_0014RS.jpg

the error is on the high side so if your speedo says you are doing 80 then you are really doing about 72. if you get a speeding ticket then you already know you was hauling the mail way to fast. have fun and be safe.

the error is on the high side so if your speedo says you are doing 80 then you are really doing about 72. if you get a speeding ticket then you already know you was hauling the mail way to fast. have fun and be safe.
Around here the speed limit is 55, 60 & 65 so at that speed with what you are saying if i want to run 65 my speedo on my bike should read 70 or so right. I just want to make sure, I just got a ticket in my car and really dont need anymore. Still looks like to me it should be fixed under warrenty if its off. I looked at the price of the speedo and its around $100.00 and just dont think i should have to pay it for something that is suppose to be right to begin with. Thanks again, Doug

Nope, If you want to be doing 65mph then the speed will be reading about 71 mph. Another words you are going slower than what the speedo says.

Around here the speed limit is 55, 60 & 65 so at that speed with what you are saying if i want to run 65 my speedo on my bike should read 70 or so right. I just want to make sure, I just got a ticket in my car and really dont need anymore. Still looks like to me it should be fixed under warrenty if its off. I looked at the price of the speedo and its around $100.00 and just dont think i should have to pay it for something that is suppose to be right to begin with. Thanks again, Doug
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
i agree with that....it should be right from the start
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

banghead.gif

wtf.gif

i agree it should be right but it is not so to compensate we should understand how to run the correct speed if you choose not to get a speedohealer. yes mr8ball speedo reading 70 means you are doing about 65.

Speedo isn't right on any of the bikes. Just the way they came. SH works extremely well and will keep your speed accurate when dialed in correctly.

Installed my Speedohealer last night and dialed it in today with the GPS. I went with a 45T rear sprocket so my speed was way off and this thing works great it agrees exactly with te the GPS. You do of course need o remove the left side fairing.

Back