spark plugs

E-Dub

Registered
i set my spark plugs on 0.30 it suppose to be on .28 being set on .30 does it make a difference

I doubt whatver your using is accurate to .001. It'll be fine. If you using a feeler shim type gauge set it a lil tighter. Where a 30 can goin in but no move freeley.
Posted via Mobile Device

doubt you would notice any difference , guess there are a lot of people that just take em out the box and put them in with out even checking the gap :rulez:

when i get on the gas it acts like it isnt getting enough gas it feels like its breaking up what can that be

Isn't the measurement .028 not .28. That's a little over a quarter inch.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with MATTSTANG unless you have professional quality gapper you could be off >001->002 either way and never know it. Won't hurt but don't get it open any more that +.002

You need your coils checked if it is not running right. But really it will take a lot of trouble shooting by a knowledgeable person to track your problem down. If you just start putting parts on willy nilly it gets expensive fast!

i got the spark plugs from the auto store will the spark plugs make it feel like its not taking the gas

Back