Son seen the President today

masterblaster

Registered
Middle son is in the AF Honor Guard (like the Army Old Guard except they are fly boys and only ceremonial) up in DC, seen the President at the Tomb of the Unknown. No matter if you like the guy or not its still pretty neat (especially if you are young and in the Military) to see the President. Don't know if he has any pics yet, only got one text, if so I will post them.

No matter if you like the guy or not its still pretty neat (especially if you are young and in the Military) to see the President.
Sure, just like it was neat for the Soviet Military to march past Stalin, or how 12 year old Chinese girls were "honoured" by the sexual depredations of Mao, or how Muslims think it's neat to march around the Kaaba. :whistle:

Middle son is in the AF Honor Guard (like the Army Old Guard except they are fly boys and only ceremonial) up in DC, seen the President at the Tomb of the Unknown. No matter if you like the guy or not its still pretty neat (especially if you are young and in the Military) to see the President. Don't know if he has any pics yet, only got one text, if so I will post them.

Good for your son. That would be great seeing the President!

great he had the opportunity to see him...now he needs to ask himself.....why is he a great man? and why should i consider him to be more worthy of respect than the veterans he was there to "honor"? ???

Back