Some Stunt Riding at stock Busa

KaSTalana

Registered
One stunt rider made several stunts on stock busa. I managed to shoot it.
He rode first time, but made stoppie and wheelie immediately)

Last edited by a moderator:
good advice pirate. That was a cool F-ing video. I'm no longer shopping used bikes. I'm back to looking at 2014s.

That was cool. Where do you find co-pilots that cool? She was just hanging on and loving the ride - awesome!

Yep enjoyed that to :beerchug:...I think the bus can handle a bit of thrashing and the way he was lowering after a wheelie it didn't look so bad , wouldn't put me off buying second hand again and again.....

Very good skills I noticed two things, 1) the bike had a full cage and 2) two up with the hump on ( no rear seat ) :laugh:

Yep, the Busa is just another motorcycle.
The bike has little to with it, it's all in the rider.
The guy's got skills:beerchug:

Yep, the Busa is just another motorcycle.
The bike has little to with it, it's all in the rider.
The guy's got skills:beerchug:

That and money to burn on tires.

So is the trick to doing a stoppie to not move the handlebars but keep them straight, so as to fall
straight backwards and not sideways as that would cause a crash when landing?

I'm going to assume that in an emergency (like someone pulling out directly in front of you) that doing a stoppie
is the fastest way to stop. The trick being not to go over the handlebars or set it back down on an angle and then crashing?

That and money to burn on tires.

So is the trick to doing a stoppie to not move the handlebars but keep them straight, so as to fall
straight backwards and not sideways as that would cause a crash when landing?

I'm going to assume that in an emergency (like someone pulling out directly in front of you) that doing a stoppie
is the fastest way to stop. The trick being not to go over the handlebars or set it back down on an angle and then crashing?

The bars don't have to be straight, you steer as if on you were on 2 wheels(kinda). Watch him turn in the video.
If you do a straight line stoppie, and want to land straight, then yes, keep the bars straight.
Doing a stoppie is not nesacerily the fastest way to stop(It can be), but it demonstrates the braking skill needed to be able to stop asap.

Back