Some pics of the riding stable.

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just figured I would post some pics of the riding stable with the pics of my wifes bike we just got today.

small2.JPG

Sounds good atticdog. My wife just got the itch not to long ago and I finally gave in and bought the Intruder today. Just have patience with your wife and have fun.

Nice collection.
beerchug.gif

Looks about like my garage. My wife had a V-Star 1100, but switched to the Burgman-650 Scooter. She never liked the idea of a panic stop with the clutch. Now she loves riding, so I don't care what she rides.

Enjoy your rides!
biggrin.gif

Thanks stkr00.

Just a quick update on how the wifes first riding lesson went. She killed it once, and dropped it once. She figured I would blow up if she droped it, but I kept my cool. Didn't really bother me that much, that is why I bought a cheap bike for her to learn on. If she would of dropped the busa, then watch out
wow.gif
After she dropped it, I was like a proud father. I picked it up, and she wanted to get right on. By the way neither she nor the bike was harmed.
smile.gif

Sounds good. Keep puttin' her in the saddle and she'll be a vet in no time! Nice stable of horses!

My wife just completed MSF course. She loved it, and now has a motorcycle licence. She is now riding a Katana 600 with a lowered corbin seat and loves it. Good luck with the new bike.

Congrats on gettin' the female unit interested in ridin'. Someday I'll find me a girl that likes to ride... maybe.
wink.gif

Hell, BT, I'd just settle for finding a girl at this point! That's just me, though! Just can't be so picky anymore!

Back